X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shaun Ponsonby
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Oct 2004

Scorpions News

SCORPIONS guitarist Rudolf Schenker has issued the following message to the group's fans:

"As you know, we have just finished our special-guest U.K. tour with JUDAS PRIEST. The last concert was in the Netherlands. We were very happy about the emotion and happiness the fans welcomed us with. Our biggest highlight was when Jimmy Page paid a visit to our backstage area in London and congratulated us on a great performance.

We also must thank all the fans who traveled with us from concert to concert and made us very happy with the presents they gave to us, especially the Japanese fans.

"It turned out that the decision to tour as special guest with JUDAS PRIEST in the U.K. was the right one. With this, we realized through our website that we gained many new fans.

"At the present time we are working on a DVD which includes a live-concert from Vienna and a historical documentary. More information on that will be coming soon. Furthermore, we will visit our fans all over the world live, keep your eye on this website for exact tour dates.

"When we have finished the DVD we are going to work on our new CD which is scheduled for the end of this year. I hope I gave you some current news with this short message and until next time, keep on rocking!"
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

If it sounds like the first four albums, cool!

If it doesn't...well...

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY think The Scorpions need to return to their roots and their original style in the worst possible way...

Just me.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Oct 2004

They kinda did with last year's 'UNBREAKABLE'.
      Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Really? Might prove worth a listen, then.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
          They kinda did with last year's 'UNBREAKABLE'.
          I agree, I think the album is quite good, sure beats anything else they have put out in years....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

OK, I'm sold. I'll download a track or two and review...if worthy, it will be purchased
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• BrownSound1
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Page seems to be making the circles as of late.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BrownSound1
                Page seems to be making the circles as of late.
                On the lookout for a new smack dealer

J/K Brownsound !!
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...