PDA

View Full Version : Chester doesn't seem to respect me like he used to...

GOATFUCKER
04-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Last night, during our post-coital bliss, I went to cuddle with him. He kicked his hind legs against me and moved away.

Today, during our morning coffee and oats, he hardly engaged in any conversation with me. I even asked if he'd want to spend the weekend in Vegas, and not so much as a grunt.

He just seems so distant...and I fear to say it, I'm biting my lip as I write this, but just like my wife who only married me for my taste for expensive suits, I think it has to everything to do with...with...

..the m...the m....the m...od...sh...ip...

*SOB*

Roguesgirl
04-11-2005, 10:40 PM
LMAO! :D

MAX
04-11-2005, 10:42 PM
LMAO!!!

This shit is too good.

academic punk
04-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
LMAO! :D

RG -

For shame! I thought you were this guy's FRIEND. And here you are laughing at his expense as he pours his heart out to his friends here at the DLRArmy.

And look how you repay the man! With scorn! With sarcasm! With derision!

For shame! I just hope for your own sake your own affair with a goat never takes a turn for the worse during hardships! Judas Priest!!!

Rikk
04-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by MAX
LMAO!!!

This shit is too good.

"Yes, please make fun of me some more! Please, please!!"

:p

MAX
04-11-2005, 11:18 PM
I like good jokes cos they make me both smile and laugh. :D

Rikk
04-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I like good jokes cos they make me both smile and laugh. :D

Your wife likes your cock because it makes her both smile and laugh. :D

Roguesgirl
04-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
RG -

For shame! I thought you were this guy's FRIEND. And here you are laughing at his expense as he pours his heart out to his friends here at the DLRArmy.

And look how you repay the man! With scorn! With sarcasm! With derision!

For shame! I just hope for your own sake your own affair with a goat never takes a turn for the worse during hardships! Judas Priest!!!

I know. I really should be more supportive. :D

Roguesgirl
04-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
"Yes, please make fun of me some more! Please, please!!"

:p

we were laughing with Max...not AT Max

MAX
04-11-2005, 11:54 PM
I beg to differ cos I was laughing at myself. :D

Bob_R
04-12-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by GOATFUCKER
Last night, during our post-coital bliss, I went to cuddle with him. He kicked his hind legs against me and moved away.

Today, during our morning coffee and oats, he hardly engaged in any conversation with me. I even asked if he'd want to spend the weekend in Vegas, and not so much as a grunt.

He just seems so distant...and I fear to say it, I'm biting my lip as I write this, but just like my wife who only married me for my taste for expensive suits, I think it has to everything to do with...with...

..the m...the m....the m...od...sh...ip...

*SOB*

First lawnmowers now goats buddy? :)

Roguesgirl
04-12-2005, 08:19 AM
You never know whats next on his list...