X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

New JAWS DVD...

Final details on the Jaws: 30th Anniversary Edition have been released by Universal, and yep this update confirms the inclusion of full two-hour documentary from the laserdisc box set. Other extras on the two-disc set will include deleted scenes, outtakes, a never-before-available on-set interview with Steven Spielberg, shark facts, storyboards, production photos, "Marketing 'Jaws,'" "The Jaws Phenomenon" and a commemorative photo journal. Retail is $22.98.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Retail 22.98 and that's Canadian?

Cool, sounds like it will be $12 at Costco

They oughta throw in all the sequels for free, since they'll never sell.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Retail 22.98 and that's Canadian?

Cool, sounds like it will be $12 at Costco

They oughta throw in all the sequels for free, since they'll never sell.
      The DVD for JAWS 2 was a big seller and a good special edition. But the other sequels aren't really worth it.

That's actually the U.S. suggested retail price, which means it'll be about $18.99 or so in U.S. Best Buys, etc. (the suggested retail price is always more), so maybe $14 at Costco.

Definitely worth picking up...it has more outtakes, deleted scenes and the entire 2-hour documentary on the making of the movie. I'm dying to pick this up...JAWS is my favorite movie of all time.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nothing says summer is here like the sounds of Jaws! I will be buying this agian since I only have the old VHS tape.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I didn't get the last edition of Jaws on DVD but I will sure to pick up this one!
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The 30th Anniversary Edition of Jaws won't be out until June 14th.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Sounds like it's a good package!

Just don't go getting any ideas, Rikk...look at your signature if you have any doubts...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

I'll get it!

Comment

Working...