PDA

View Full Version : Woman has heart attack at "Passion"

Roy Munson
02-25-2004, 05:41 PM
Jeez, louise...this must be one "killer" movie!

HEART ATTACK DURING 'PASSION OF CHRIST'; WOMAN PRONOUNCED DEAD AFTER VIEWING FILM IN KANSAS
Wed Feb 25 2004 16:09:33 ET

KAKE TV in Wichita, Kansas set to report a woman, in her 50s, suffered a heart attack during a morning screening of Mel Gibson's controversial film PASSION OF THE CHRIST.

"She later died at the hospital," a station source tells the DRUDGE REPORT.

Scheduled to be lead story on the station's 5 PM news. "She went into seizure during one of the film's most dramatic moments," a station source explains.

The woman attended a 9:30am screening, first public viewing at Warren East Theaters in Wichita...

Developing...

Catfish
02-25-2004, 05:58 PM
Someone could choke on a Goober during Welcome to Moosport and it wouldn't be news.

Anyway, it was probably some fat old bitch who had it coming...

FORD
02-25-2004, 06:38 PM
I wonder if her survivors will sue Mel Gibson?

Catfish
02-25-2004, 06:40 PM
Wouldn't you, Ford?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Little Texan
02-29-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I wonder if her survivors will sue Mel Gibson?

Probably. :rolleyes:

Seshmeister
02-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Proof of Darwinian Theory

Cathedral
03-01-2004, 12:35 AM
Hey, the lady made the choice to go see it and it was even advertised and reviewed to be a violent depiction of Christ last 12 hours.
But, if i were Mel Gibson i would reach out to the family and help out in any way i could.

It's sad, but hearts stop beating everyday and i think it would be a hard case to prove that the movie caused her death.

But this is America and the opportunist in some people requires them to file suit...i reckon we'll see what happens..

BigBadBrian
03-01-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Proof of Darwinian Theory

Darwin, in his final days, admitted his theory was bullshit! ;)