Its Showtime!!!!! Diamond David Lee Roth Live IN DE (Everyone Meet up!!!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

Its Showtime!!!!! Diamond David Lee Roth Live IN DE (Everyone Meet up!!!)

Hey Guys, everyone in that area, has to meet up for this event... Let's make this a day and night to fuckin' remember.. Diamond Dave is back LIVE in front of our naked steamy eyes.... I can't fuckin wait!!!!! My wife is a sammy fan, so i am going to the sammy show, but not looking forward to it.. I was like ehh goin to sammy.. But, when i heard dave was comin around.. WOW i flipped out. I'm all syked.. Its showtime baby!!!! We all should meet up, and make a day of it.. Tailgate!! Get some beers, some food ready, and have every single dlr track blasting out our speakers...... I say, everyone should go to this show.. Hell, if your a few hours away, COME OUT!! Its dave, and he's better than ever.. Dave's voice is stellar, and he is ready to kick ass, and take names... This is gonna be an event i can't wait for.. And i told my wife, as soon as she see's dave's show, she won't be a huge hagar fan anymore.. Same thing happened w/ my sister.. Huge hagar fan.. I asked her if she was going to hagar, she was like nahhh his lyrics are stupid.. She is now a huge dave fan.. She jumped at the chance, and got herself a ticket.. Hey eddie, the people have spoken!!! DAVE IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Roguesgirl
    Veteran
    • Jan 2005

Re: Its Showtime!!!!! Diamond David Lee Roth Live IN DE (Everyone Meet up!!!)

Originally posted by mattiew23m
    Hey Guys, everyone in that area, has to meet up for this event... Let's make this a day and night to fuckin' remember.. Diamond Dave is back LIVE in front of our naked steamy eyes.... I can't fuckin wait!!!!! My wife is a sammy fan, so i am going to the sammy show, but not looking forward to it.. I was like ehh goin to sammy.. But, when i heard dave was comin around.. WOW i flipped out. I'm all syked.. Its showtime baby!!!! We all should meet up, and make a day of it.. Tailgate!! Get some beers, some food ready, and have every single dlr track blasting out our speakers...... I say, everyone should go to this show.. Hell, if your a few hours away, COME OUT!! Its dave, and he's better than ever.. Dave's voice is stellar, and he is ready to kick ass, and take names... This is gonna be an event i can't wait for.. And i told my wife, as soon as she see's dave's show, she won't be a huge hagar fan anymore.. Same thing happened w/ my sister.. Huge hagar fan.. I asked her if she was going to hagar, she was like nahhh his lyrics are stupid.. She is now a huge dave fan.. She jumped at the chance, and got herself a ticket.. Hey eddie, the people have spoken!!! DAVE IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mattiew..

Carmine is a calling a Roth Army Get Together at that very show

look here to hook up with everyone
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• cwsmith17
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

I will be there!!!!

Rock On!!!

Comment

Working...