• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

How crazy is Ted Nugent????

TED NUGENT Urges NRA Members To Recruit Other Gun Owners - Apr. 17, 2005

The Associated Press is reporting that rocker and gun rights advocate Ted Nugent urged National Rifle Association members Saturday (April 16) to be "hardcore, radical extremists demanding the right to self defense" and to work daily to recruit new members.

Speaking at the group's annual convention in Houston, Nugent said the NRA's current record-high membership of 4 million was nothing to get excited about. He said each NRA member should try to enroll 10 new members over the next year.

"Let's next year sit here and say, 'Holy smokes, the NRA has 40 million members now,"' he said, adding NRA members should only associate with other members. "No one is allowed at our barbecues unless they are an NRA member. Do that in your life."

Nugent, who walked onto the stage with a large assault weapon in each hand, said those who support gun control aren't the enemy.

"They are a joke," he said. "Our enemy is the gun owners that don't belong to the NRA."

He said the NRA needs to become a more powerful political force and encouraged members to write letters to newspaper editors, teach about guns and hunting at their children's school and recruit other gun owners.

"The whole world sucks but America sucks less," he said to laughter and applause. "And we can eliminate that sucking sound altogether if we all would actually be hardcore, radical extremists, hardcore radical extremists, demanding the right to self defense."

He drew the most cheers when he told gun owners they should never give up their right to bear arms and should use their guns to protect themselves if needed.

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow! Terrible Ted Nugent on a rampage! Should we 'shoot dead' assholes that make bad music as well?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Re: How crazy is Ted Nugent????

Originally posted by DLR'sCock

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em." [/B]
      I can go along with this. What exactly is the problem? :confused:
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Wow! Terrible Ted Nugent on a rampage! Should we 'shoot dead' assholes that make bad music as well?
        Yes. Shoot these bitches.

Comment

• Stillwell
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2005

DLR and the rest of the trigger happy hippies are with ya Ted!
          Originally posted by Brett
          Is life this boring in Syracuse?
          Originally posted by Jesterstar
          Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.
          http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=496072

Liberace move over, there’s a new Queen in town!

Comment

• Stillwell
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2005

I say start with the child molesters. They are truly the incurable filthy that need to be dealt with.
            Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Yes. Shoot these bitches.

I'd like to shoot them alright!

Comment

• The Scatologist
                Sniper
                • Jan 2005

What about Pedophiles?

You know, like a certain rocker that used to take in girl's so young that sometimes his own daughters needed to stop him?
                The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by The Scatologist
                  What about Pedophiles?

You know, like a certain rocker that used to take in girl's so young that sometimes his own daughters needed to stop him?
                  LMAO!!

Right on the money.

Ted Nugent is a hack who's music, by and large, sucks.
                  Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• The Scatologist
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2005

Or people who shit their own pants on purpose in order to dodge drafts for medical reasons?
                    The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Stillwell
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by The Scatologist
                      What about Pedophiles?

Like I said, start with the child molesters.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Scatologist beat me to it.

Nugent dodged the draft by covering himself in his own shit, made 12 year old girls suck his cock when he was 28 and became a 17 year old girls guardian before fucking her.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Re: Re: How crazy is Ted Nugent????

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                          I can go along with this. What exactly is the problem? :confused:

Comment

• yamaha86tt350
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Aug 2004

posting a nazi pic is a little irrelevant here b/c as u may or may not know the nazis were against basically everything nuge stands for especially guns. they invented handgun control and implemented registration and confiscated guns from citizens. all this right before they started killin people. so if ur tryin to make a comparison between nuge, gun advocates and the nazis ur way off and should go back to school. if thats not what ur gettin at disregard this post.
                            Hey man, dont be squirtin water at me, Im gona fuck your girlfriend....Pal.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by yamaha86tt350
                              posting a nazi pic is a little irrelevant here b/c as u may or may not know the nazis were against basically everything nuge stands for especially guns. they invented handgun control and implemented registration and confiscated guns from citizens. all this right before they started killin people. so if ur tryin to make a comparison between nuge, gun advocates and the nazis ur way off and should go back to school. if thats not what ur gettin at disregard this post.
                              No, Sesh probably didn't know that. He was just trying to be controversial. The keyword being "trying."

Comment

Working...