• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Ann Coulter to appear on cover of TIME

From DrudgeReport:

Ann Coulter epitomizes the way politics is now discussed on the airwaves, where opinions must come violently fast and cause as much friction as possible, TIME’s John Cloud claims in this week’s cover story.

No one, right or left, delivers the required apothegmatic commentary on the world with as much glee or effectiveness as Coulter, Cloud writes (on newsstands Monday, April 18).

It is almost impossible to watch her and not be sluiced into rage or elation, depending on your views. As a congressional staff member 10 years ago, Coulter used to help write the nation’s laws.

Now she is far more powerful: she helps set the nation’s tone. TIME’s Cloud had unprecedented access to Coulter.

He goes more than 6,000 words.

And he appears to come away liking her.

"On TV or in person, you can trust that Coulter will speak from her heart. The officialdom of punditry, so full of phonies and dullards, would suffer without her humor and fire. Which is not to say you don't want to shut her up occasionally," Cloud notes.

Developing...

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Go buy a copy you liberals so you can go beat your meat to it. That means you, FORD.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Damn liberal media...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Go buy a copy you liberals so you can go beat your meat to it. That means you, FORD.
        I wouldn't fuck that scag with YOUR dick [if you had one]

Fugly
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'll be getting it Tuesday I think. Man! she does look good

Comment

• Stillwell
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2005

Horrible cover. She looks like Alice in Wonderland.
            Originally posted by Brett
            Is life this boring in Syracuse?
            Originally posted by Jesterstar
            Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.
            http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=496072

Liberace move over, there’s a new Queen in town!

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I like her and all but I'm sorry cos I think she's a dog.

Woof!!! Woof!!!
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Stillwell
                Horrible cover. She looks like Alice in Wonderland.
                Alice or Al?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  I wouldn't fuck that scag with YOUR dick [if you had one]

Fugly
                  I wouldn't fuck her with her own dick.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    I wouldn't fuck her with her own dick.

Now THAT is funny. She talks like a man too. lol.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Now THAT is funny. She talks like a man too. lol.
                      No, not "lol"..... L-O-L-A

I'm surprised Ray Davies hasn't sued Anndrew for copyright infringement.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Her head is so far up her own asst= that it's actually quite wonderful to hear her blab away at the mouth, great comedy. I love her on Real Time.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          No, not "lol"..... L-O-L-A

I'm surprised Ray Davies hasn't sued Anndrew for copyright infringement.
                          OUCH!!!

Totally classic though. Look, I'm a total "righty" but even the notion of "L-O-L-A" being touted as ANY form of a sex symbol makes me want to orally recycle my pesto chicken dinner.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• vanzilla
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

-Classic Ann Coultre quotes -

"Kwanzaa itself is a lunatic blend of schmaltzy '60s rhetoric, black racism and Marxism. Indeed, the seven 'principles' of Kwanzaa praise collectivism in every possible arena of life – economics, work, personality, even litter removal."
                            -- Ann Coulter, TownHall.com, Dec. 26, 2000

"[Anti-war Democrats] know that the American people support defending America, unlike them. Their real feelings are coming out as much as they can right now, which is that they're desperately dying to provide aid and support to al-Qaeda." -- Ann Coulter on WOR radio, September 21, 2002

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
                            -- Ann Coulter to George Gurley, New York Observer, August 21, 2002

"...a cruise missile is more important than Head Start."
                            -- Ann Coulter, Nov. 2001 speech rebroadcast by C-Span in Jan. 2002

On Islamic extremists: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
                            -- Ann Coulter, National Review Online,
                            September 2001

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."
                            -- Ann Coulter, Hannity & Colmes,August 24, 2001

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it! It's yours.'"
                            -- Ann Coulter, Hannity & Colmes,June 20, 2001

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting -- and your Communists will back me up on this -- is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."
                            -- Ann Coulter, Politically Incorrect, Feb. 26, 2001

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."
                            -- Ann Coulter, Washington Post, August 1, 2000

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."
                            -- Ann Coulter, Rivera Live, June 7, 2000

"The swing voters? I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "
                            -- Ann Coulter, Beyond the News, FOX News Channel, June 4, 2000

"[The] backbone of the Democratic Party [is a] typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"
                            -- Ann Coulter, syndicated column, October 29, 1999

On Rep. Christopher Shays (D-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."
                            -- Ann Coulter, Hartford Courant, June 25, 1999

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."
                            -- Ann Coulter, MSNBC

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."
                            -- Ann Coulter, TV Guide, August 1997

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia: if you have a boyfriend."
                            -- Ann Coulter, Politically Incorrect, July 21, 1997

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."
                            -- Ann Coulter, Politically Incorrect, May 7, 1997

GLAD TO KNOW YOU'RE MASTURBATING TO A FASCIST PARTY DOLL!

I have more respect for people that like Sammy. You lose what little credibility you had with me.

Last edited by vanzilla; 04-18-2005, 04:10 AM.
                            Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• vanzilla
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2004

I want my daughter to grow up to be just like Ann!
                              Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

Working...