X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • col5150
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

check this kid out, hes better than eddie is now and hes 12

check this kid out he plays some vh on his site, hes incredible, what a little shit.

• Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

He even looks like a young Eddie

kinda
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Give him a few more years and he will be good !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Holy fuck!! He does look like EVH!

Takes me back to the "Hot for Teacher" video...
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• mewisemagic
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

id like to give dave and this kid about 3 months in the studio!this could be our answer guys,and besides this one hasnt hit the bottle yet!

Comment

• vanzilla
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

Cool Kid. Thanks Col.
            Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Steve Vai says his Favored Nation label is getting tapes from kids that blow him away they are so good at a young age. Steve says it seems like shred is starting to come back.

There is so much available today to learn guitar playing that wasn't around when I started to play. Computer software, DVDs,devices you can plug your guitar into that give interactive lessons, and the internet.

I never could figure out how to play the meanstreets intro until the internet. Then I started asking how it's done and amazingly I got a lot of answers from people and they were mostly right on how it's done. You can get some of the best guitar lessons ever on the internet and it's mostly free to boot.

There's never been a selection of guitars available as now for affordable prices.

With what's available, there's got to be some killer guitar playing kids out there.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BrownSound1
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express

There is so much available today to learn guitar playing that wasn't around when I started to play. Computer software, DVDs,devices you can plug your guitar into that give interactive lessons, and the internet.

You've got that right....all I had was either a record player or a cassette to learn off of. I would sometimes record those over to my dad's old Akai reel to reel and play them at half speed to learn fast parts.

Then you had those shit ass Mel Bay books..the ones that actually had Mel Bay demonstrating the chords...those SUCKED.

I thought tablature was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Comment

• MikeVanHln

That kid fuckin rips! I'm sure we will hear from him in the future. Check out the link below the eruption link..he's also a SRV fan too.

Comment

Working...