Michael McDonald and the Doobie Bros.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael McDonald and the Doobie Bros.

When was that song "Real Love" by Michael McDonald and the Doobie Brothers released? I believe in was the late 70's or early 80's. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

According to the bands site, I found it on a release from 1978......
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

So, did that help you out?
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Yes. Thanks Full Bug!
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

I like the Doobies greatest hits album, played that in a piano bar in Mexico and it went over great, everyone got into it, what a night, one of my fav memories from my time spent down south.......

Comment

Real Love was released by the Doobie Bros. back in 80 since their album that it was on was their last album of original material before their breakup in 82 & before their reunion in 88.

Comment

Michael McDonald was the Sammy Hagar of the Doobie Brothers. Though I gotta admit that "Takin It To The Streets" is still one of their best songs.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Michael McDonald was a big influence of not only Sammy Hagar, but Michael Bolton, as well!

Comment

I don't know much about this song but I saw McDonald perform in the NBA All-star game...the song he performed had lame computer beat as the dryms on background and sounded HORRIBLE...
                  Originally posted by Cato
                  Golden, why are you FAT?
                  Originally posted by lesfunk
                  Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                  http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
                    Michael McDonald was the Sammy Hagar of the Doobie Brothers. Though I gotta admit that "Takin It To The Streets" is still one of their best songs.
                    True.

But for some reason, I like the M McD Doobies a lot.

Livin' On The Fault Line is cool.

And like I've brought up a zillion times, McDonald wrote "I'll Wait."

Comment

who is bette midler?

Comment

who is bette midler?
                        Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..
                        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

who is mike anthony?

Comment

Originally posted by Top Jimmy
                            who is mike anthony?
                            Sammy Hagar's puppet??

Comment

Who is Michael McDonald?

Comment

Working...
                              X