Rolling Stones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Stones

Anyone know a free site where I can download Stones songs. Not boots just songs or albums commericially released.

Thanks!
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

go buy 'em, you deadbeat. Jagger may have to pay for another divorce, or child support, someday.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

My advice would be to quit being cheap and buy the fucking albums. I'm not trying to be a dick, you just know that for the most part each Stones album is damn good.

DLR7884
      Go buy a few.
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

I would try WinMX, since it has a far better selection of boot MP3's than Kazaa or any of the others.

Or ask Mr Walker over at DDLR forums. That dude's got a lotta shit.

Sharingthegroove.org has a shitload of Stones boots though. - right now they have a CD of outtakes from the Sticky Fingers sessions which has some things you may or may not have heard before, but definitely can't buy at the mall.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Oh fuck, you ONLY want commercial stuff? Well never mind then, go buy 40 Licks for fucks sake. You can get it at Costco for $18.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
            Oh fuck, you ONLY want commercial stuff? Well never mind then, go buy 40 Licks for fucks sake. You can get it at Costco for $18.
            Got that aleady bro. But, I may just take your advice from your first post.
            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Go buy Sticky Fingers, Let it Bleed, Some Girls, Exile on Main Street and Beggar's Banquet.

Comment

Working...
              X