X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

May, Felton and Marvin Williams leave early

UNC has a great recruiting class this year...and they'll need it...

Marvin Williams declared...and he had to. Top five pick for sure...and with the potential of being forced to stay in school 2 more years because of the NBA's potential to enforce a 20 year old limit, he had to go now.

May...undersized for an NBA power forward...but will be top fifteen, and showed a lot of people that he's willing to work for it...

Felton...one of the top 3 points...I don't see him being successful...but again...if he's top 15...you have to do it...

UNC will reload...give them 2 years...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Sean May is a dick.

He promised the entire student body he'd be back...

DLR7884
    Peer pressure made him cave--that and the fact that even WITH him, UNC would suck next year.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

How many times have we seen someone promise to do something at the end of a season...

Champions promise to win another the following year...then go somewhere else as free agents...

Once Felton decided to leave...May was as good as gone...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Now's your chance Poj...

Hit the treadmill, see ya in Chapel Hill....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

LMFAO...maybe my kid...

I've gotta a great jumper...but I'm guessing that my defensive skills have eroded from the great days of General McLane...

Comment

Working...