If the Heat were to win the NBA Finals...what would...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

If the Heat were to win the NBA Finals...what would...

Laker fans say then?

seriously?

forget the "They won't win the finals" comments...I don't think they will...

but suspend disbelief for a moment...

if they do...will the Shaq/Wade led Heat get props from Laker fans?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Nope.

Comment

• bastardog
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

I'm a Lakers fan and no matter if Heat wins or not I should say that Lakers GM is a fag. They had history for having the most dominanting centers on the NBA til their retirement......and now that they had maybe the 3rd one in history, they change him and prefered an ego-player. Fuck Kobe he deserve being on a team that figths for the last place with Utah.
      If I have a change I will do as Malone and fuck his wife too
      Bastardog

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I am curious...and will hold out any thoughts on this until someone actually replies to it that's a fan...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I've been a Lakers fan since '75, following Lew Alcindor's trade....

How can you not give them props ??

I mean, everyone, from the team itself, to the coaches, to the front office, should take it as a wake up call...

Of course, they won't be able to recover from it for quite a while, but lesson learned, nonetheless....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I hate Manny Ramirez...hate the fucker for leaving the Indians...

but...with that being said...had to give the Red Sox props for signing him...same with the Phillies and Thome...

they both can rot in hell for all I care...

but I hoped the Indians would learn from it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

They haven't...but who the fuck cares...

Comment

• JCOOK

This has to be put in perspective, the reason Shaq is not with the Lakers had nothing to to with managment. When Kobe first was questioned by the police in Colorodo,one of the first things out of his mouth was to imply that Shaq does similar stuff all the time and gets away with it. When word got back to Shaq that Kobe is a fucking rat he said "I'm outta here!" This was widely repoted by the media.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Look J...certainly that was part of it...but there's a ton more than that...

He'd been asking for something like 30 million a year from Laker management...and I don't think they were going there...Brett or Warham can fill the details in in a certain LA tint...lmfao...

but there was more to it than just that comment.

Besides...Shaq knew Kobe was a bitch long before that comment...

Comment

• JCOOK

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    Look J...certainly that was part of it...but there's a ton more than that...

He'd been asking for something like 30 million a year from Laker management...and I don't think they were going there...Brett or Warham can fill the details in in a certain LA tint...lmfao...

but there was more to it than just that comment.

Besides...Shaq knew Kobe was a bitch long before that comment...
                    True enough the Lakers made their choice, but having his name linked with shit like that had to play a lot into it...It would with me anyway.

War Shaq and fuck the rat!

Comment

Working...