PDA

View Full Version : Since Ford is a Fag and Deleted my NATIONAL STORY

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 02:51 PM
This is a real fucking story.

Reuters- The White House in a rare press confrence today declaired that JESTERSTAR was Number 1. In a odd move they decided to give JESTERSTAR a award for being "PRETTY FUCKING AWSOME." The President had this to say.
"Fucking A JESTERSTAR RULES. I wish we had him Own the Terroists along with the rest of the Bitches that he owned on the net." Then Giving Jester a High Five.

"This is a INCREDIBLE day for america." People in the Crowd Screamed a capacity crowd. "Finally we have a hero to look up to. I wouldn't be surprised if JESTER took a Run at the White house."

During Accepting his award JESTERSTAR was quoted saying "Hey I'm probably the Best ever. Noone does it like that. They all got owned in the Name of AMERICA. What can I say. I am in fact..........Number 1."

Vice Preident Dick Cheney who was on hand by Sattalite made a few remarks also. "Jesterstar.........What can I say. I think your Number 1. Your what makes the word Great, Great. You are Greatness." Before trailing off into tears in a rare display of emotion from the vice president.

smaz
04-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Attention whore. Ya think anyone cares?

Warham
04-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Then the Vice President added, "Jester, being a number 1, goes along hand in hand with a number 2, which is more commonly referred to as a steaming pile of shit." Mr Cheney then excused himself to take a restroom break, to show his true feelings for Jester, and to demonstrate the number 2 he was referring to.

The crowd gathered erupted in uncontrollable laughter.

Flush!

Brett
04-26-2005, 04:09 PM
The new Katydid.

Warham
04-26-2005, 04:16 PM
It could be better or worse, depending on your point of view.

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 04:24 PM
America Has spoken and Declaired JESTERSTAR............Number 1

WARF
04-26-2005, 04:30 PM
JESTERSTAR FOR PREZ!!!!!!

Hardrock69
04-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Yes. Jesterstar #1 Butt-pirate.

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Yes. Jesterstar #1 Butt-pirate.

I hope that you enjoyed posting here. because your time here is almost up.

Get ready to be banned you name is on my list.

smaz
04-26-2005, 06:19 PM
I'll be honest, I've not even read past the first half of a line. I saw that it contained the word Jestersarse, and was posted by Jestersarse, meaning there's two reasons not to read it, compared to the none for reading it.

You always talk about yourself in a good way... Is that because no one else does? Thought so.

Guitar Shark
04-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Is FORD really a fag?

Jesterstar
04-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by smaz
I'll be honest, I've not even read past the first half of a line. I saw that it contained the word Jestersarse, and was posted by Jestersarse, meaning there's two reasons not to read it, compared to the none for reading it.

You always talk about yourself in a good way... Is that because no one else does? Thought so.

AMERICA DECLAIRED JESTERSTAR............NUMBER 1

The Votes have been counted.

Dr. Love
04-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Did they do it online? Perhaps they e-claired you?

Stillwell
04-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Did they do it online? Perhaps they e-claired you?

Phone calls to our toll free 1-800 number.

academic punk
04-26-2005, 08:17 PM
This thread exists, but my own "How would you describe jesterstar's underwear?" poll gets deleted?

I call bullshit on this.

Dr. Love
04-26-2005, 08:20 PM
That thread got deleted? It was classic. :(

academic punk
04-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
That thread got deleted? It was classic. :(

Judging from the number of hits and responses, the members agreed!

I would have to think that this is a blatant display of favoritism, and someone using poor discretion moved it to the dumps and then killed it.

(since your a mod, any chance of reviving it? restoring its feeding tube?)

Dr. Love
04-26-2005, 08:39 PM
I can only moderate the Front Line, no chance... but I wouldn't be inclined to consider the mod team giving Jizz the favoritism. Most of us dislike him, judging from posts around the board.

Nickdfresh
04-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Gay-FagHat.jpg

Nickdfresh
04-26-2005, 09:11 PM
http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Gay-Country.jpg

Nickdfresh
04-26-2005, 09:12 PM
http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Idiot-Bush.jpg

Nickdfresh
04-26-2005, 09:13 PM
http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Misc-6thSense.jpg

Nickdfresh
04-26-2005, 09:15 PM
http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Spam-WithCheese.jpg

LoungeMachine
04-26-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Brett
The new Katydid.

Closer to Joey Thunderfag

but point well taken:cool:

All ignorant, underemployed, socially inept attention whores who make believe in here that they ARE somebody.:rolleyes:

fuck off jesterSTOOL

dumbass faggot:D

s.o.s.r
04-26-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

Reuters- The White House in a rare press confrence today declaired that JESTERSTAR was Number 1. In a odd move they decided to give JESTERSTAR a award for being "PRETTY FUCKING AWSOME." The President had this to say.
"Fucking A JESTERSTAR RULES. I wish we had him Own the Terroists along with the rest of the Bitches that he owned on the net." Then Giving Jester a High Five.

"This is a INCREDIBLE day for america." People in the Crowd Screamed a capacity crowd. "Finally we have a hero to look up to. I wouldn't be surprised if JESTER took a Run at the White house."

During Accepting his award JESTERSTAR was quoted saying "Hey I'm probably the Best ever. Noone does it like that. They all got owned in the Name of AMERICA. What can I say. I am in fact..........Number 1."

Vice Preident Dick Cheney who was on hand by Sattalite made a few remarks also. "Jesterstar.........What can I say. I think your Number 1. Your what makes the word Great, Great. You are Greatness." Before trailing off into tears in a rare display of emotion from the vice president.

go for it, take a run at the white house, i hear the guys round there have itchy trigger fingers, you run straight for it buddy.

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by s.o.s.r
go for it, take a run at the white house, i hear the guys round there have itchy trigger fingers, you run straight for it buddy.

who asked you, asscan? you suck worse than a bitch with no clothes!

fuck you! newboy faggot!

three lock rock (kickin ass and taking names)

Hardrock69
04-27-2005, 01:34 AM
"Newboy" Faggot?

Quit talking to yourself. It only serves to make you look normal.

Fucking dipshit.

vanzilla
04-27-2005, 01:37 AM
Fucking 3LR does NOT want to fuck with my GNASHVILLE CONNECTION.

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Fucking 3LR does NOT want to fuck with my GNASHVILLE CONNECTION.

how about i fuck with your momma?

Hardrock69
04-27-2005, 01:43 AM
You do not have a momma, test-tube baby!

s.o.s.r
04-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
who asked you, asscan? you suck worse than a bitch with no clothes!

fuck you! newboy faggot!

three lock rock (kickin ass and taking names)

asscan? wtf is an asscan, dickhead? anyway i asked spamela gaygar, and he says you suck way better than a bitch with no clothes. you'd do a lot better down at the blue oyster bar if you ask the faggots' names before you tried to pound their asses. cunt.

4moreyears
05-29-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Is FORD really a fag?

Yes, and a dick as well.

MAX
05-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Yes, and a dick as well.

Are you really "Aquatic Punk?" :confused:

4moreyears
05-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Are you really "Aquatic Punk?" :confused:

No but since he seems to think Ford is a Dick her must be pretty sharp. That is just another conspiracy theory Ford dreamed up just like Florida and Ohio election results.

JH

MAX
05-29-2005, 09:44 PM
Guitar Shark made a remark so I was just wonderin'. I haven't talked to that guy in ages, we used to talk football all the time and he had a hot girlfriend...Well, now I'd assume wife. :)