PDA

View Full Version : stars, voting

larbo
04-27-2005, 12:46 AM
what's with the voting of stars? I've looked around but can't find anything on it. if I get 50, do I get a free case of beer or somethin'?

Rikk
04-27-2005, 12:52 AM
If you get 146 votes, they consider you the coolest person in all of Ontario. If you don't live in Ontario, then you're fucked.

Here...a vote for ya.;)

Actually, I declared somewhere that when you get 200 votes, I will pm you and ask to give you a handjob if you're interested. When I reach that, I will wank myself. But if you work quickly, you may be eligible before the end of the year.

Okay okay, I admit I wanked when I reached 100 votes...;)

vanzilla
04-27-2005, 01:55 AM
If you hit 40 3 Lock Rock will offer you a half and half.

I hope I stay at 39.

5 Stars Larbo for asking. Welcome to the Army brother.

Panamark
04-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
If you get 146 votes, they consider you the coolest person in all of Ontario. If you don't live in Ontario, then you're fucked.

Here...a vote for ya.;)

Actually, I declared somewhere that when you get 200 votes, I will pm you and ask to give you a handjob if you're interested. When I reach that, I will wank myself. But if you work quickly, you may be eligible before the end of the year.

You also offered a reach around. I remember that post.
Sick bastard...

larbo
04-27-2005, 02:12 AM
I'll decline the hand job and the half & half but thank's anyway. and thanks for the votes man.

larbo
04-27-2005, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
If you hit 40 3 Lock Rock will offer you a half and half.

I hope I stay at 39.

5 Stars Larbo for asking. Welcome to the Army brother.

3 lock rock might pm you soon.:D half & half anyone? lmfao

vanzilla
04-27-2005, 02:19 AM
He pm's me everyday. The guy is a fucking loser.

larbo
04-27-2005, 02:23 AM
ya gotta admit the guy's got a lotta heart

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 02:33 AM

Caught in the act, eh fagboy?

Three Lock Rock
04-27-2005, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by larbo
I'll decline the hand job and the half & half but thank's anyway. and thanks for the votes man.

You probably want the hand job!

Rikk
04-27-2005, 02:38 AM

Here...a vote for ya.;)

MARK, I'm going to fucking kill you!!!!!!!!!:p Once I lift myself up from off the floor (my stomach is killing me:D), I'm going to fucking kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

You bastard!;)

Panamark
04-27-2005, 02:48 AM
MARK, I'm going to fucking kill you!!!!!!!!!:p Once I lift myself up from off the floor (my stomach is killing me:D), I'm going to fucking kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

You bastard!;)

LMAO :D Happy Birthday dude !

Rikk
04-27-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
LMAO :D Happy Birthday dude !

:p

Thanks bro.;)

larbo
04-27-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
You probably want the hand job!

why are you attacking me dude? I've not gone against you anywhere.

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 12:23 PM
3 lock rock might pm you soon.:D half & half anyone? Lets hook up and have really gay sex! i love watersports and am a total cock nibbler! lmfao :blow: :blow2:

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 12:24 PM
why are you attacking me dude? I've not gone against you anywhere.

http://animaltnt.free.fr/Owned%20station/owned-baby.jpg

larbo
04-28-2005, 03:35 PM
nick the little dick puffdaddy fresh. what? no gay pics? did you get your glob surprize for the day? lets stay out of the rest of the forums and threads and keep this at the attn. webmasters thread. its not fair to anyone else. I'll stop everywhere else but there. you wish you owned me huckleferry.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:36 PM
nick the little dick puffdaddy fresh. what? no gay pics? did you get your glob surprize for the day? lets stay out of the rest of the forums and threads and keep this at the attn. webmasters thread. its not fair to anyone else. I'll stop everywhere else but there. you wish you owned me huckleferry.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=453088

Nickdfresh
04-28-2005, 03:39 PM

Well I respect your decision to contain your pointless idiocy.

And mental defectives are not worth owning.

Personally, I find you really boring to fight because you are not very intelligent. It's sort of like kicking a nipping little puppy running back for more

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 03:40 PM
This thread should be retitled to "How Larbo Became a Fag Overnight".

larbo
04-28-2005, 03:45 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=453088

alright larry fagman. I've held it in as long as I could. see, if your watchin dallas, you are a fag. that is a soap opera. larry hagman is indeed a fag and apparently you are too. you probably set on the couch with ford, nick, and big gay bob and watch this pathetic shit. and you are probably skiing while you do it. and no nickdadick, you are boring.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:51 PM
Shit. You got me. I'm fucking done here.

Bro, I thought I was tough until you owned me with that shit.

I'll just hang my head in shame...

PS. Thanks for holding that in as long as you could. At least it was fun while it lasted...:(

Guitar Shark
04-28-2005, 03:53 PM
I actually thought "larry fagman" was kinda funny. :D

Rikk
04-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I actually thought "larry fagman" was kinda funny. :D

:D

THREE LOCK ROCK already is saving it for later!!:)

larbo
04-28-2005, 04:02 PM
I will say it one last time. keep this dumb shit here and out of other threads. it's not fair to anyone else. this shit is getting dumber by the minute.