5150 - 5 million
    FUCK - 3 million
    OU812- 3 million
    balance- 2 million
    Live: RHRN 2 million

Sammy 15 million (or even more)

This doesn't include the BOV 1 & 2.
    Which includes but Artists.

Dave outsold Sammy by over 19 million!!!

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i think we have had this same thread before i remember seeing it and thinking of how no hagar fan could ever have an arguement about hagar being better when in fact if it wasnt for dave leaving hagar would just be the forgotten
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Dave built Van Halen from the ground up.... Sammy was just given the keys to the car.... before you knew it... the car was having troubles with its transmission and eventually had to towed away... and sent to a junk yard!!!

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Hmmmm...

Where did three inch cock go?

Do you need anymore evidence?

Show me in your DR SEUSS bedtime book... where Sammy sold more than Dave...

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

the only reason any of hagars vh albums sold was because of the rep. vh had because of dave

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Think those are US sales figures.

Only say that because every once in a while when those figures are posted, some sheep will comment that those aren't worldwide stats.

Anyone know what the Van Halen global record sales statistics are, album by album?
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i think either way dave would still have a huge lead because i dont think they love hagar so much outside of the US that they would be buying another 15 million and then some to make up for the huge gap

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Some of those numbers are outdated. OU812, for example, has sold 4 million +.

In any case, talking about sales numbers is always kind of tricky, because it doesn't necessarily mean the higher seller is "better." Just take a look at how many albums Britney Spears and Ashlee Simpson have sold! Pure crap, yet lots of sales.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

True, but delightfully, in this case.....

More does equal better.

Done and done.
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry

Only say that because every once in a while when those figures are posted, some sheep will comment that those aren't worldwide stats.

Anyone know what the Van Halen global record sales statistics are, album by album?
                    Oh that's right...

I forgot that Van Hagar sold 20 millon copies of OU812 in AFRICA!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

yeah but then again van hagars 1st two albums sld alright because people were curious about how vh would be after dave n then they realized that it sucked and went from big fun kick ass rock to soft rock about love in every song

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

THREE INCH COCK is such a coward.

Totally disappears when I mention his album sales were wrong.

Or maybe he's a lil wasted off the cabo wabo...

Comment

• rikredbrain
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

Album sles aside........ the mark of a decent album is longevity.... Van Halen one and Jump are regularily namechecked here in irelands underground music scene.... David Lee Roth is known to be the lead singer of Van Halen before he left and they turned shit... his 'Eat em and smile' album is also namechecked.... very few people even know the name 'Hagar'.... of course were only a small number in a small island but you see my point..

classis Van Halen was ----- well classic ------ Roth solo is 'Fun'

as an old punk mate of mine stated 'Sammy Hagar... who the fuck is he?'

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Terry

I don't know, but I think the reason they keep bringing this up is that it's much harder to check and is not really verifiable by any independent organization I think. Hence, TOM VU's bullshit about 42 million sold worldwide (of VAN HAGAR).

I also think it's complete and absolute bullshit since I mostly hear foreign fans, with the exception of maybe England and Canada (a diehard VAN HAGAR stronghold for some reason), say that SAMMY HAGAR wasn't even known worldwide.

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Who knows... the real Tom Vu is a millionaire...

Maybe he bought a few million himself...

Comment

Working...