PDA

View Full Version : I amaze myself with how incredible I am.

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 05:12 PM
I know the question your all asking yourself. And yes it is just as cool being JESTERSTAR as it appears to be.

OWNED.

Rikk
04-28-2005, 05:17 PM
I am so banning you later today.

Warham
04-28-2005, 05:42 PM
The OWNED ONE speaks!

Praise be!

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Warham
The OWNED ONE speaks!

Praise be!

I am the master of owning and tonight........You'll be the prettiest owned bitch of them all...........That's right i'll be made webmaster.

Warham
04-28-2005, 06:45 PM
I can't wait for the festivities to begin.

Let the OWNINGS commence!

Stillwell
04-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Jester is revitalizing this site with his irreverent humor and dime store ownings.

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I am the master of owning and tonight........You'll be the prettiest owned bitch of them all...........That's right i'll be made webmaster.

Wanna bet some money on that, fruitcup?

You will not be a WEBBIE tonight, or ANY night, fuckstick.

:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Uhhh...he will be FEELING the fuckstick...UP HIS ASS!!!! (courtesty of Big Joe of the Buffalo PD)

MAX
04-28-2005, 08:12 PM
The title of this thread applies to but one person only and that person is me!!! :mad:

Nobody does it better
Makes me feel sad for the Jest :(
Nobody does it half as good as ME!!!
Jizzy, I'm the best!!!

And nobody does it better
Though sometimes I wish someone could
Nobody does it quite the way I do
Why'd I have to be so good?

And nobody does it better
Makes me feel sad for the Jest :(
Nobody does it half as good as ME!!!

Jizzy, I'm the best and you're just the Jest...............................

Dr. Love
04-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Nice lines. :cool:

MAX
04-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks Docta and it's only cos I'm so vain. :cool:

pete
04-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Nice lines. :cool:

sniff sniff

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 08:16 PM
THanks I am the Best.

SEriously If I were a number............I'd be Number 1

MAX
04-28-2005, 08:21 PM
SEriously If I were a number............I'd be Number 1

And if I were a number it would be a perfect 10!!!

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by MAX
And if I were a number it would be a perfect 10!!!

Yes and I would Rank as number 1 in a top ten Tens list.

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 08:37 PM
You BOTH are not worthy!!

I AM THE GREATEST!!!!

GODS BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER ON MT. OLYMPUS TO BE ALLOWED TO WORSHIP ME FROM A DISTANCE OF 23,000 LIGHT YEARS AWAY!!!!

HUMANS ARE INSIGNIFICANT WORMS COMPARED TO THE GLORY THAT IS HEAPED UPON ME BY BEINGS, GODS AND GODDESSES IN 49 OF THE 51 DIMENSIONS!!!!! (Dimensions 50 & 51 are for management use only).

ALL THE RULERS OF EARTH BEG MY DOG TO BE ALLOWED TO LICK IT'S ASS ONE TIME IN A ROOM THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE WALKED THROUGH A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE!!!!!

I AM THE MASTER OF EVERYTHING THAT EVER WAS.....

ALL KNEEL AND WORSHIP THE MIGHTY HARDROCK69!!!

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 08:40 PM
HEY! Who is posting using my nickname????

:mad:

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 08:47 PM
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

vanzilla
04-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Yes and I would Rank as number 1 in a top ten Tens list.

And to quote School House Rock - 3 is a magic number!

Except when it comes to VH albums.

bueno bob
04-28-2005, 09:22 PM
If I was a number, it'd be 666.

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 09:26 PM
Yes and I would Rank as number 1 in a top ten gay attention whore loser list.

Hardrock69
04-28-2005, 11:07 PM
LMAO!!!!

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
And to quote School House Rock - 3 is a magic number!

Except when it comes to VH albums.

it was still better than fair warning. did you ever read the lyrics to so this is love? that song sucks worse than reading a post by max or bob.

three lock rock

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:14 PM
Did you ever really listen to a sammy gaygar lyric??? Your a fan......I guess not

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Did you ever really listen to a sammy gaygar lyric??? Your a fan......I guess not

whatever fag.

three lock rock

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 11:18 PM
Jesterstar
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Relevent And The Irrelevence of it.
I write alot. But I don't ever show anyone. Why??? Cause mainly I think whatever I think is irrelevent. Exspecially to you. What about me would think that I know what is best for you. Or that I have the better peice of advice for the guidence of your life.

But I do. I mean come on. I see myself as a false profit at times. I think of advice I gave people. I think of things I did for people. I think of ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It drives me fucking nuts. But at the same time I have these thoughts driven by ego. I have the opposite thought. And now I am exsploring a third thought. The Third thought being witch of these two thoughts is better for my life???

You ever ask yourself that???

Of course we do. No matter how we base our decisions our ultamate goal is to feel better. Sometimes consiquences are a factor and others they are not. Such as beating the shit out of someone. Now you could get caught but how will that make you feel better. Cause it isn't about the long term it is about the short term. SO you will feel better cause when the demon of rage builds up inside you and you release it in a kids face. You feel better after that moment. Whatever happens after that may not feel so good. Depends on how bad you released your anger.

What is the point of all this. Words are like threads and I'll Sew this fucker together in a minuet. Don't you worry.

THis whole thing is about what you think. Not me. It is about feeling better and the ultamate thing that this is about freeing yourself of the concept of right and wrong. Freeing yourself on the idea that your idea is the best for everyone. It is about taking a step abve the idea of value. It is about trying to realize your most profound thought that you personally hold dear is the dumbest fucking shit someone else has ever head. Let it the fuck go.

Keep in mind. I am the most self centered, self induldgent detached asshole on the planet. Perhaps.........I say perhaps cause we do have some real fucking doosies in the white house. But I digress. Look what I just did. I slipped a little political commentary in there to implant thoughts in your brains and make you follow a agenda.

I hope I am not starting a cult..........

posted by Jesterstar at 12:22 PM 0 comments

Thursday, May 20, 2004
Dominating and Getting Dominated
In case you can't tell. I can't spell. I know I know. Poor me. How the fuck can you guys understand what I am writting if the words are mispelled and the english isn't proper??? I don't know. I mean can you guys even read this??? I use three question marks when I only need one. Did It scramble your brain so that you couldn't read furthur??? If it did I am sorry. But your to Delicate. The only reason there is a correct way to write is because we are told their is. No other reason. If you can think of one I want to know it. Seriously.

I don't have a final solution or answer for anything. Why would I??? I don't know what is best for you. You don't know what is best for me. Maybe you do cause half the time I don't know what is best for me. But that is from years of Class evolution. See weather we want to accept it or not. We are undercontrol. Me, Myself and I know this. I accept it in some ways and in others I don't.

The world consists of alot of people that have a answer for you. But is it really what your designed for??? Christians think they have a better idea about life than the Jews do. Democrates think they are better than Republicans. They might not go so far as to say it directly but they do. They have chosen to be something. There for. They have chosen a side. If a fight broke out in congress it would be republicans verses Democrates and then whatever third parties are lurking in there would probably fight with the democrates but I don't know. All I know is that is one match I would love to be a Hell in the cell. I have a need to see a politician power bombed from the top of a cage onto thumb tacks by another member of government. It seems that this is what those old dudes want to do to eachother all the time.

Politics isn't really my game so don't confuse this for a political Blog. This is about idea's people. But my point being is that when you accept and take on a idea that didn't originate from you. Your being dominated. Your being told what to think. Hell I am doing that to you right now. I'm Spinning this whole thing to suit my own personal philosophy. Cause me saying maybe beleiving in one thing isn't right. Then I am doing the same thing.

I really feel we are manipulated and forced to feel and be a certain way. But what we do with that is up to us. They don't have guns to our heads(Not yet anyway)to beleive something. But yet things that don't truely affect us we find outselves having a strong opinion about. Why??? Why do we do that. It only divides us furthur. Perhaps we where ment to be divided...........Or perhapes we where not.

Enough of my excessive pontification. It pains me to hear myself Ramble. Go and Blog People Blog!!!!!!!

posted by Jesterstar at 8:53 AM 0 comments

I guess I made a blogspot.
Apparently I made a Blogspot.

KEWL.

I guess I will use this to tide me over untill JESTERSTAR.COM starts up. What is this blog about??? Me. I love to talk about myself. Who doesn't. Let's let our EGO'S RUN wild. Compare exspirences and enjoy some real free thinking. Not that fake kind where once you stop agreeing with people you have to impose what you feel is the correct opinion. Who the fuck cares about right and wrong. WE don't have to be anything. Just be.

posted by Jesterstar at 8:14 AM 0 comments
About Me
Name:Ryan Monahan
Working on being someone.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
May 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUCKING PRICELESS

MY FAVE? = HE'S "WORKING" ON BEING SOMEONE

Sarge's Little Helper
04-28-2005, 11:18 PM
Jesterstar
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
I write alot. But I don't ever show anyone. Why??? Cause mainly I think whatever I think is irrelevent. Exspecially to you. What about me would think that I know what is best for you. Or that I have the better peice of advice for the guidence of your life.

But I do. I mean come on. I see myself as a false profit at times. I think of advice I gave people. I think of things I did for people. I think of ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It drives me fucking nuts. But at the same time I have these thoughts driven by ego. I have the opposite thought. And now I am exsploring a third thought. The Third thought being witch of these two thoughts is better for my life???

You ever ask yourself that???

Of course we do. No matter how we base our decisions our ultamate goal is to feel better. Sometimes consiquences are a factor and others they are not. Such as beating the shit out of someone. Now you could get caught but how will that make you feel better. Cause it isn't about the long term it is about the short term. SO you will feel better cause when the demon of rage builds up inside you and you release it in a kids face. You feel better after that moment. Whatever happens after that may not feel so good. Depends on how bad you released your anger.

What is the point of all this. Words are like threads and I'll Sew this fucker together in a minuet. Don't you worry.

THis whole thing is about what you think. Not me. It is about feeling better and the ultamate thing that this is about freeing yourself of the concept of right and wrong. Freeing yourself on the idea that your idea is the best for everyone. It is about taking a step abve the idea of value. It is about trying to realize your most profound thought that you personally hold dear is the dumbest fucking shit someone else has ever head. Let it the fuck go.

Keep in mind. I am the most self centered, self induldgent detached asshole on the planet. Perhaps.........I say perhaps cause we do have some real fucking doosies in the white house. But I digress. Look what I just did. I slipped a little political commentary in there to implant thoughts in your brains and make you follow a agenda.

I hope I am not starting a cult..........

posted by Jesterstar at 12:22 PM 0 comments

Thursday, May 20, 2004
In case you can't tell. I can't spell. I know I know. Poor me. How the fuck can you guys understand what I am writting if the words are mispelled and the english isn't proper??? I don't know. I mean can you guys even read this??? I use three question marks when I only need one. Did It scramble your brain so that you couldn't read furthur??? If it did I am sorry. But your to Delicate. The only reason there is a correct way to write is because we are told their is. No other reason. If you can think of one I want to know it. Seriously.

I don't have a final solution or answer for anything. Why would I??? I don't know what is best for you. You don't know what is best for me. Maybe you do cause half the time I don't know what is best for me. But that is from years of Class evolution. See weather we want to accept it or not. We are undercontrol. Me, Myself and I know this. I accept it in some ways and in others I don't.

The world consists of alot of people that have a answer for you. But is it really what your designed for??? Christians think they have a better idea about life than the Jews do. Democrates think they are better than Republicans. They might not go so far as to say it directly but they do. They have chosen to be something. There for. They have chosen a side. If a fight broke out in congress it would be republicans verses Democrates and then whatever third parties are lurking in there would probably fight with the democrates but I don't know. All I know is that is one match I would love to be a Hell in the cell. I have a need to see a politician power bombed from the top of a cage onto thumb tacks by another member of government. It seems that this is what those old dudes want to do to eachother all the time.

Politics isn't really my game so don't confuse this for a political Blog. This is about idea's people. But my point being is that when you accept and take on a idea that didn't originate from you. Your being dominated. Your being told what to think. Hell I am doing that to you right now. I'm Spinning this whole thing to suit my own personal philosophy. Cause me saying maybe beleiving in one thing isn't right. Then I am doing the same thing.

I really feel we are manipulated and forced to feel and be a certain way. But what we do with that is up to us. They don't have guns to our heads(Not yet anyway)to beleive something. But yet things that don't truely affect us we find outselves having a strong opinion about. Why??? Why do we do that. It only divides us furthur. Perhaps we where ment to be divided...........Or perhapes we where not.

Enough of my excessive pontification. It pains me to hear myself Ramble. Go and Blog People Blog!!!!!!!

posted by Jesterstar at 8:53 AM 0 comments

Apparently I made a Blogspot.

KEWL.

I guess I will use this to tide me over untill JESTERSTAR.COM starts up. What is this blog about??? Me. I love to talk about myself. Who doesn't. Let's let our EGO'S RUN wild. Compare exspirences and enjoy some real free thinking. Not that fake kind where once you stop agreeing with people you have to impose what you feel is the correct opinion. Who the fuck cares about right and wrong. WE don't have to be anything. Just be.

posted by Jesterstar at 8:14 AM 0 comments
About Me
Name:Ryan Monahan
Working on being someone.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
May 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUCKING PRICELESS

MY FAVE? = HE'S "WORKING" ON BEING SOMEONE

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
whatever fag.

three lock rock

No seriouly you post one of that Fags lyrics and I will post one I made up myself that is more elquent and more thought provoking than "I can't drive 55"

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Little Ryan is working on being somebody

wooo hooo:D

Three Lock Rock
04-28-2005, 11:21 PM
No seriouly you post one of that Fags lyrics and I will post one I made up myself that is more elquent and more thought provoking than "I can't drive 55"

i admit i cant drive 55 is pretty Stupid lyricly. but did you ever hear the lyrics to feelin? that song has deep lyrics about life and its troubles. dont tell me you can honestly say that song is stupid. that song is pretty great if you ask me.

three lock rock

LoungeMachine
04-28-2005, 11:22 PM

But have you learned that pesky third chord yet?:cool:

Jesterstar
04-28-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
i admit i cant drive 55 is pretty Stupid lyricly. but did you ever hear the lyrics to feelin? that song has deep lyrics about life and its troubles. dont tell me you can honestly say that song is stupid. that song is pretty great if you ask me.

three lock rock

I'll be honest. I don't wayste my time with Sammy. I know I ain't going to get anything out of it.

MAX
04-29-2005, 12:41 AM
I'll be honest, I still say that any thread with a title such as this only pertains to me around here. Capiche?