X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Susie Q's Commentary

There is a few threads here about sharing passwords, hacking computers, etc.

What I see is a new form of internet terrorism. What I don't understand (It could be cause I am all powder puff feminine n' stuff) is why all the hate?

Why can't there be a place where we all hang out, share our views in a non-judgemental, non-threatening manner. Why can't we have a place where there is no spam (My husbands happy bullshit included!). Can't happen. Why? Cause there are people out there that believe in "owning" someone with words behind a screen. There are thick skinned people who can pack a punch and bring it to the table, then there are people who a thin skinned who can't take too much at all. As if this is a badge of honor to have a person owned with words. How about "owning" some REAL assholes out in REALITY land? Not someone that has a different opinion than yours.

We are probably all in our late 20's and mid 40's on this site, with a couple of exceptions on either side of the scale. Let's act like grown ups.

There can be some comedic relief, some silly shit posted, and people laugh. It's all good.

Then you get to people who do stuff just to get under the others skin. To see how far they get pushed. Then, when the people retaliate, the person who pushes gets pissed off. You have to expect that. You have to expect that if you act in a certain manner, get ready for a mass of people to call you out.

I wonder if people do this crap because they need the attention. It's insecurity.

People get sick of the same boring 'fights'. Though, I have to say...if you look at any classic fights here, you will see those have the most traffic. It's like a train wreck that no one can pass.

I guess, if you all wanna call each other out, own each other in internet land words....perhaps it's a hobby. Just one I don't understand.

Thanks for listening....or not.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Can I just say one thing about the passwords. Now this is an older VBulletin board, and mine is 3.0, but I am sure it's probably the same. There is no way anybody on the staff could share someone's password even if they had access to the profiles, because the passwords are all encrypted. Now yes someone with authority could change the password, but there is no way for them to know what it was.

Comment

• THUNDER, LP

Sue, please stop posting, stupid.

Comment

• Susie Q
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by THUNDER, LP
        Sue, please stop posting, stupid.
        Just my opinion there Thunder....thanks for your reply.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

It ain't like it used to be...too bad really.

Good to see you posting Susie.

Comment

• THUNDER, LP

I just feel it's a stupid topic, one of no importance whatsoever. If it ain't about me or Dave, then people just aren't that interested. Thank you.

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
              Just my opinion there Thunder....thanks for your reply.
              Don't listen to Thudner the Fag Susie ..

He's been banned about 6 times himself and has like 15 user names.

He is nobody but a loser ... uneducated, unemployed ... scum.

Comment

• Susie Q
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

I just feel it's a stupid topic, one of no importance whatsoever. If it ain't about me or Dave, then people just aren't that interested. Thank you.
                That's why it's in NON, pumpkin.

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• THUNDER, LP

I JUST FEEL THE TOPICS DUMBER THAN HELL, ESPECIALLY WITH MY GLORIOUS RETURN HAPPENING TODAY.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I JUST FEEL THE TOPICS DUMBER THAN HELL, ESPECIALLY WITH MY GLORIOUS RETURN HAPPENING TODAY.
                    he has a keen eye for "dumber than hell" ... it's because he is so far below THAT ... Joe strives to be dumber than hell ... it would be a step up.

Comment

• 75 cent
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2005

Michael Jackson fisted my ass!
                      Shiiiiiiiiit!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

LMFAO @ 75 MOTHERFUCKING CENT!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by 75 cent
                          Shiiiiiiiiit!

Comment

• 75 cent
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2005

Was it the fist with the glove or the other one?

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Re: Susie Q's Commentary

Originally posted by Susie Q
                              There is a few threads here about sharing passwords, hacking computers, etc.

What I see is a new form of internet terrorism. What I don't understand (It could be cause I am all powder puff feminine n' stuff) is why all the hate?

Why can't there be a place where we all hang out, share our views in a non-judgemental, non-threatening manner. Why can't we have a place where there is no spam (My husbands happy bullshit included!). Can't happen. Why? Cause there are people out there that believe in "owning" someone with words behind a screen. There are thick skinned people who can pack a punch and bring it to the table, then there are people who a thin skinned who can't take too much at all. As if this is a badge of honor to have a person owned with words. How about "owning" some REAL assholes out in REALITY land? Not someone that has a different opinion than yours.

We are probably all in our late 20's and mid 40's on this site, with a couple of exceptions on either side of the scale. Let's act like grown ups.

There can be some comedic relief, some silly shit posted, and people laugh. It's all good.

Then you get to people who do stuff just to get under the others skin. To see how far they get pushed. Then, when the people retaliate, the person who pushes gets pissed off. You have to expect that. You have to expect that if you act in a certain manner, get ready for a mass of people to call you out.

I wonder if people do this crap because they need the attention. It's insecurity.

People get sick of the same boring 'fights'. Though, I have to say...if you look at any classic fights here, you will see those have the most traffic. It's like a train wreck that no one can pass.

I guess, if you all wanna call each other out, own each other in internet land words....perhaps it's a hobby. Just one I don't understand.

Thanks for listening....or not.

Susie, don't worry about it. There wasn't any hacking involved, and Jesterstar has his account and password and no one is posting as him. There was a little bit of fun had at his expense, and that's all. There's no hatred towards Jesterstar that I know of, and I doubt there's any hatred coming from him.

He's just going to ban me, that's all.
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...