DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

JOE THUNDER - Worthless fagboy....

Here is what I have to say about JOETHUNDER:

dumbass
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

I'd post a reply in here, but Joey said he had me BANNED.

bummer
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Ah so right now, I guess I am actually talking to myself, cause you are not really here....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Of course.

Joe had me BANNED right after JesterSTOOL did.

I'm not here twice

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Wow... banned twice. That's a new record to be sure. By the way, I'm not talking to you, Lounge, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either.

Nope.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

As previously reported, the songwriter speel turned out to be a half-truth.

The same e-trail that garnered the "Take Me Home Cuntry Roads" shocker has provided an album art leak.

Apparently, he's going WAY over the top with some Alt Cuntry endeavor.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Wow is that Joe? I always thought he was a pole smoker...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                Wow... banned twice. That's a new record to be sure. By the way, I'm not talking to you, Lounge, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either, 'cos if I was, I'd be talkin' to myself since you're not actually here, and only insane people talk to themselves and rocks and trees. I never talked to trees nor rocks, not even when they started talkin' to me, so I know I'm not insane, therefore I'm not talkin' to you either.

Nope.

I wish I was here to read this.

It's funny shit

Bummer.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Nope.

Have I ever mentioned you are one of my favorite posters!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...