View Full Version : Some Advice For The Army

Shaun Ponsonby
04-29-2005, 11:47 AM
Ignore the self-proclaimed 'Killer Ts'.

Ignore their threads (mods, lock them)

Ignore their posts

IGNORE THEM!!!!!!!

After a while, they'll go.

You know they are spineless, otherwise The 3 Incher would have taken up my challenge.

Matt White
04-29-2005, 11:49 AM
They fear you Shaun, because you have the TRUTH & the clear vision it provides!

vanzilla
04-29-2005, 11:58 AM
WORD.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-29-2005, 11:58 AM
That's right-I, like evrybody else on the site, own them ALL like motherfuckers.

Figs
04-29-2005, 12:07 PM
in short, don't feed the trolls

Shaun Ponsonby
04-29-2005, 12:08 PM
ABSO-FUCKING-EXACTLY.

They WANT us to react the way we are reacting, so just ignore them, and they will go.

Jesterstar
04-29-2005, 12:12 PM
I'm here to STAY BITCHES.

FORD
04-29-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I'm here to STAY BITCHES.

Didn't Nixon say that in July 1974?

bueno bob
04-29-2005, 12:20 PM
Let me tell you about Three Lock, Vu, and Thorman:

They are attention starved. Now, I'm sure it must be grate having such a wonderful yankest at the Red Rocker forums, but these are the sorts of guys who thrive on negative attention - that is to say, they enjoy the hatred we spew their direction, the ill feedback, and in short, the attention.

I have NO DOUBT at all that they despise all things Roth related - and why?

Because Sammy wasn't what made Van Halen. In fact, Sammy is what crashed Van Halen. Of course, he had Alex and Ed's help in doing so, but a grate majority of the blame falls squarely on Sam's shoulders for taking Van Halen into a safer, more predictable direction.

I have no doubt also that they love Sammy, and that's whatever it is - Sam has his supporters, fair enough, but they're sorely pissed that Van Halen will always be remembered as the band that had David Lee Roth in it, and 11-12 years of Sammy Hagar has done nothing to deter that.

So they come here and spew their shit to anybody that will get pissed off by it, not in the vain efforts to convert anyone, but in the sole effort to console themselves of the inevitable fact that Hagar has been but a pothole on the Van Halen super highway.

They probably won't leave, so long as they're able to stroke their own egos, but the truth is undeniable - they won't admit it, but they know it better than even do, because they're on the other side of the fence and have to experience that knowledge first hand. I almost feel sorry for their lot in life.

ALinChainz
04-29-2005, 12:24 PM
That, and they're gay.

bueno bob
04-29-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
That, and they're gay.

Yes, this is also true.

Three Lock Rock
04-29-2005, 12:55 PM
your all such a bunch of fucking faggots.

three lock rock, owning away!

Soul Reaper
04-29-2005, 01:22 PM
three lock rock, owning nothing!

Three Lock Rock
04-29-2005, 01:23 PM
fuck off! the only thing you know about is being gay, fagghit!

FORD
04-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
three lock rock, owning nothing!

That's not entirely true. I've heard he owns stock in Hormel foods Inc. (makers of SPAM)

Hagar paid him the shares for a (blow) job well done.

Three Lock Rock
04-29-2005, 01:33 PM
and david pays you to lick the cheese out of his ass...worse yet, david has to pay people to PRINT HIS ALBUMS. how fucking gay is THAT?

Thorman
04-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

Ignore their posts

IGNORE THEM!!!!!!!

You know they are spineless, otherwise The 3 Incher would have taken up my challenge.

The 3 T's are going nowhere..this is a Sammy site in which we talk about CVH...Remember, CVH = Sammy

Bam

ALinChainz
04-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
The 3 T's are going nowhere..

Don't be so sure doughboy ...

You may not have a say in the matter.

Carmine
04-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Don't be so sure doughboy ...

You may not have a say in the matter.

Kick his ass, Seabass!!:D

Angel
04-29-2005, 02:16 PM
The 3 T's are going nowhere..this is a Sammy site in which we talk about CVH...Remember, CVH = Sammy

Bam

FUCK, you're from Canada? I heard there were spammers up here, but never really believed it... You obviously have no idea what the word "classic" means, except for "classic idiot", like you.

Soul Reaper
04-29-2005, 02:31 PM

Bam

This isn't a Sammy site, are you blind??!!

Mr. T could kick the 3 T's ass!

I pity you fools!

Rikk
04-29-2005, 02:35 PM
I don't like the idea of banning or censoring or closing down threads. This place prides itself on freedom of speech and we shouldn't change that...even for three idiots that don't know how to speak English and have horrible taste in music.

American Gypsy
04-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I don't like the idea of banning or censoring or closing down threads. This place prides itself on freedom of speech and we shouldn't change that...even for three idiots that don't know how to speak English and have horrible taste in music.

Those guys are needed. They show everyone who reads thier posts that really stupid people are not discriminated against on this site.

Rikk
04-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by American Gypsy
Those guys are needed. They show everyone who reads thier posts that really stupid people are not discriminated against on this site.

Exactly. We should be spending less time debating on whether or not their posts should exist and more time debating which one is the dumbest...

Hmmm...

Shaun Ponsonby
04-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
and david pays you to lick the cheese out of his ass...worse yet, david has to pay people to PRINT HIS ALBUMS. how fucking gay is THAT?

No, the record companies do that, EVERY record company does tat for EVERY ACT otherwise nobody's albums would EVER get released.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-29-2005, 04:22 PM
fuck off! the only thing you know about is being gay, fagghit!

Seriously...that was possibly THE single worst comeback in the history of ANYTHING.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-29-2005, 04:24 PM
FUCK!

I just HATE (I'm using the word hate here, that's a STRONG word) the 3 Fags.

ALAN WILL SMITE THEE.

Warham
04-29-2005, 04:32 PM
These guys are rank amateurs.

The best trolls have already come and gone.

Hardrock69
04-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Those three are just envious. Their gay singer hero is lame like a mutherfucker.

They WISH he was like Dave, and it infuriates them that they worship a fat, cock-gobbling klown, while we think Uncle Dave is THE MOTHERFUCKING MAN!!!.

ashstralia
04-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Seriously...that was possibly THE single worst comeback in the history of ANYTHING.

'cept maybe van hagar '04.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 11:21 AM
I tried to erase that from my memory.

franksters
04-30-2005, 12:29 PM
Shaun you aske us to ignore them, but yet you replie they dumb ass post????

Rikk
04-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by franksters

Are you Shaun's dad now?

Jérôme Frenchise
04-30-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

Well, we can but agree, it's part of the house's policy.

Though, in a thread I launched a few days ago and that I entitled "Intruders", which interested er... nobody, (not the slightest reply :D ), I compared those nitwit's invasion of the board with boors messing your home and insulting you (which is what they actually do). The fact is the room they're taking has got intolerable. They've become omnipresent. All the threads they bungle + their own pointless threads + the whole jester nuisance = damn too much space for so few morons :rolleyes:

Jano
04-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

Though, in a thread I launched a few days ago and that I entitled "Intruders", which interested er... nobody, (not the slightest reply :D ), I compared those nitwit's invasion of the board with boors messing your home and insulting you (which is what they actually do). The fact is the room they're taking has got intolerable. They've become omnipresent. All the threads they bungle + their own pointless threads + the whole jester nuisance = damn too much space for so few morons :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

My french brother is right!

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 01:31 PM

Where did you learn to type that badly?

You're as bad as the Faggy Ts when you do that.

What's the point in one person ignoring them when everybody else isn't? When everyone else ignores them, then I'll ignore them. But, until then, I'll just carry on 'taking names' or whatever the fuck they use as their motto these days.

Jérôme Frenchise
04-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Jano

Cheers bro! ;)

But now, what can we do about it?

Shaun suggested to ignore them, then one of them wound up and he got his share of bashing... as usual. :D

I think I'm going to use the "ignore list" option. I just hope it also works with the threads launched by the ignored assholes.

Rikk
04-30-2005, 01:38 PM
I truly think too many posters actually enjoy attacking sheep. Ignoring them ain't likely.

Do they deserve the attention? Fuck no. Will they get it? Probably.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 01:52 PM
That is my point exactly.

franksters
04-30-2005, 02:21 PM

Ignore their posts

IGNORE THEM!!!!!!!

Shaun sorry about the bad spelling, I just agrre with what you said, but maybe i just didn't read it correctly?

franksters
04-30-2005, 02:25 PM
ABSO-FUCKING-EXACTLY.

They WANT us to react the way we are reacting, so just ignore them, and they will go.

to my understanding, ignoring them is what you propose to us.

and I agree with that, because when we reply to their gay thread or post we are just feeding them and probably missing out on something interesting.

or maybe we should just go pollute their fuckin mcfaggot website, Send some troopers and really go to war with them, we are an army aren't we?

franksters
04-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Jano

I absolutly agree with the fact that their fuckin comment are taking too much space and that everywhere you look you see them!

i'm french too!

partons en guerre sur leur site!

Rikk
04-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Jesus Christ, reading your posts is like marking a history essay written by a kindergarten student.

franksters
04-30-2005, 02:35 PM
and you think reading you whinning all the time is actually better!

:)

Rikk
04-30-2005, 02:40 PM
and you think reading you whinning all the time is actually better!

:)

When have I been "whinning"? Do you and THREE LOCK ROCK share the same brain when it comes to typing and grammatical skills?:D

franksters
04-30-2005, 02:48 PM
happy birthday anyway!!

columbo rikk!!! you know what I mean..

Rikk
04-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Much obliged.:)

franksters
04-30-2005, 02:51 PM
How old are you anyway?

Rikk
04-30-2005, 02:51 PM

franksters
04-30-2005, 02:54 PM
I was in t.o. a few months ago and I went out to the DRAKE hotel..

we had a blast we were hammered and at one point ''hot for teachers''

started playin... i was flabergasted.... ssssoo awsome to hear it loud in a club, lots of booze, lots of babes...

fuckin nice place too!

DLR7884
04-30-2005, 03:17 PM
we had a blast we were hammered and at one point ''hot for teachers''

The song is called "Hot For Teacher," you fucking nimrod.

DLR7884
Some fan you are!

franksters
04-30-2005, 03:19 PM
sorry for the spelling, DLR7884GOD!

DLR7884
04-30-2005, 03:25 PM
sorry for the spelling, DLR7884GOD!

Don't forget it, psycho.

DLR7884
;)

Nickdfresh
04-30-2005, 03:35 PM

Bam

This is what a SAMMY HAGAR fansite sounds like:

**crickets churping**

franksters
04-30-2005, 03:49 PM
hey nick I was at that concert ! in montreal april 19 1984 21 years ago..

ah good old memory, a true magic moment!

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 03:56 PM
or maybe we should just go pollute their fuckin mcfaggot website, Send some troopers and really go to war with them, we are an army aren't we?

Somebody already has. He called himself Daveorthegrave, and left a link for the army. I am blaming HIM for the 3 fags.

franksters
04-30-2005, 04:37 PM
so this is not a good plan, so what do we do?

Three Lock Rock
04-30-2005, 04:43 PM
You shuold stop being faggy.

You faggy faggit!

Three Lock Rock (owning a way, rothtards!)

Rikk
04-30-2005, 04:46 PM
You shuold stop being faggy.

You faggy faggit!

Three Lock Rock (owning a way, rothtards!)

"faggy faggit"? You are getting dumber with each post.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=494441

Three Lock Rock
04-30-2005, 04:52 PM
Rikk.

learn how to spell you're own name.

Three Lock Rock (owning R-I-C-K the prick)

Three Lock Rock
04-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Whose Lou, rick?

Your buttfag bnoyfriend?

Laaugh out loud.

Three Lock Rock (500000 wats of POWER!)

Redballjets88
04-30-2005, 04:57 PM
are you talking?

Three Lock Rock
04-30-2005, 05:01 PM
are you talking? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes. you keep folowing me around, lke a little SHEEP.

Three Lock Rock (Owner of Davey sheep)

Big Fat Sammy
04-30-2005, 05:02 PM
I really do believe that the people who prefer Sammy to Dave are either ...

A) Uneducated

or

B) Have a major personality flaw

It has nothing to do with taste in music

Redballjets88
04-30-2005, 05:02 PM
im gunna be like ur fuckin shadow just so you realize that you dont exsist and anytime you think you have said something smart ill remind you of hoe you dont exsist

Three Lock Rock
04-30-2005, 05:04 PM
oh, your 16 yr old.

It's not too late...the 3T's can still help you.

Three Lock Rock (teaching/and owning the young)

Redballjets88
04-30-2005, 05:05 PM
look you can teach me a lot of things but since im not into gay sex i dont want to learn your curriculum

Redballjets88
04-30-2005, 05:06 PM
16 and 400 times smarter about music than you

Big Fat Sammy
04-30-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
16 and 400 times smarter about music than you

You are 16?? Cool dude. Damn straight.

VHdamaco
04-30-2005, 05:18 PM
youth is running around this place and hanging with the vets...

it's like the youth explosion of the nba, except we're not lowering the level of play to levels of shit...

Redballjets88
04-30-2005, 05:18 PM
yeah i got fed up with how gay todays music is and vh was good and dlr vh was the best so thats why im here

VHdamaco
04-30-2005, 05:21 PM
yeah i got fed up with how gay todays music is and vh was good and dlr vh was the best so thats why im here

i'll be hard press to find something that i enjoy nowadays...

but shit, here's a five star for you redball, just for knowing what good shit is at your age (not to such like an old fuck, but i feel like it sometimes), and not listening to that shit out today...

superdave
04-30-2005, 05:23 PM
I try to ignore the 3 stooges, but their stupidity is too hard to ignore, and for some reason, usually when I confront them, they disappear

VHdamaco
04-30-2005, 05:25 PM
c'mon now sd, i like the three stooges, don't ruin their legacy by associating their name with the three fucktwats...

superdave
04-30-2005, 05:26 PM
sorry, VHd, valid point--fucktwats is better

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 05:28 PM

Same reason I'm here...more or less (I'm 16 too, yes, 3IC is scared that he's gonna get his ass kicked by a 16 year old!!), I got into Dave when I was about 3 or 4.

superdave
04-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Shaun, they always seem to duck when you call them out as well

franksters
04-30-2005, 05:34 PM

Three Lock Rock
04-30-2005, 05:41 PM
the 3T connetion is owning this place

Look how many threads the gay rothfucktards have made about our squad!

Three Lock Rock (kickin' ass here)

VHdamaco
04-30-2005, 05:59 PM
again, there is a difference between owning and getting owned...

simply stating "kicking ass here" (it's more like licking ass here) does nothing to improve your position, it makes you look like a fucking idiot...

anyways, i don't want to hear from you until your mother learns how to suck a golf ball through a straw, she left a bunch of teethmarks on my dick...

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by superdave
Shaun, they always seem to duck when you call them out as well

That's because they are terrified of getting their ass kicked by a youngster.

Seriously.

For example-

---------------------------------------------------------
Tom Vu, "you're millionaire", aren't ya?

Then I quote the brilliant words of the great 20th century philosopher Lemmy Kilmister, who said...

"Come on, baby, eat the rich
Bite down on the sonofabitch
Don't mess up, don't give me no switch
Come on, baby and eat the rich
Come on, baby, eat your suuper
Come on, honey, bite that fucker"
(Eat The Rich, Rock N Roll, 1987)

I link this with some more words of wisdom from The Lemster, this is simply-

"Die You Bastard" (Die You Bastard, Another Perfect Day, 1983)

So, if I was to listen to these words of wisdom, which I always do in Lemmy's cases, I would be a cannibal and eat your yellow-ass.

LOOK OUT FOR ME IN YOUR KITCHEN, BITCH, I'M GONNA COME AND EAT YOU ALIVE, MOTHERFUCKER.
--------------------------------------------------------

Now, that is a stupid, stupid thing to say, something on their level. That is possibly the single worst insult that I have used (although, when I was about 2 or 3 I called my cusin a cat, hoping he would be offended), yet I bet that they will not answer me. They KNOW that I am much better than them. I contridict them on EVERYTHING. I'll give a step-by-step guide of what is wrong with what they are saying. They are getting worse since I keep bringing up the fact that they are

COWARDS

since they still haven't given me an answer to whether or not they're gonna come here to see me or not. What 3IC did was say "No, I'll be assed raped by a rothtard", to which I replied, "fine, I'll sign something to say I wont touch your ass. Besides, I wouldn't want to ass rape a Hagar fan, I'll probably get Aids or something."

Seriously, he doesn't REALLY think I'm gonna ass rape him, he's just scared. He ducked out of it. I mean, only the welsh fuck sheep (well-known fact-or rather myth-round our way).

Redballjets88
04-30-2005, 06:14 PM
van hagar = soft rock van halen = rock in roll at its peak

Redballjets88
04-30-2005, 06:17 PM
i think the opinion of the below 18 crowd is best because we are past the years of vh being really enormous . like i got vh1 first n then 3 years later greatest hits and listened to the whole thing and realized that dave is much better while all of the van hagar songs on it were soft rock except poundcake but that is mediocre at best against any great dave song

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Seriously, NO under 18s I know like Hagar. I know only 7 people under 18 who like VH, and none of them like Hagar.

Redballjets88
04-30-2005, 06:49 PM
its true because you get equally exposed to vh and vhagar like on the radio and stuff but everyone realizes that dave is better

superdave
04-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Every person that I know that likes Van Hagar is either a woman or gay, what does that tell you?

Shaun Ponsonby
04-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Its the same people that buy Bon Jovi albums.

VHdamaco
04-30-2005, 07:06 PM
its true because you get equally exposed to vh and vhagar like on the radio and stuff but everyone realizes that dave is better

no way dude, you don't get equal representation on the radio (thankfully)...

dave gets the majority of the airtime whenever i hear the radio...

superdave
04-30-2005, 07:08 PM
here in Minnesota, Dave gets more air time than Sam, probably 7-1

superdave
04-30-2005, 07:10 PM
and its always the usual 3 by Sam

y cant this b luv

c'mon baby tell me that you farted

when its love--one of the DRIPPIEST songs ever