PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson's Nude Boy Books to be shown in court !!

Panamark
04-30-2005, 04:22 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15132572-2,00.html

Panamark
04-30-2005, 04:23 AM
Sick Fuck..

Panamark
04-30-2005, 04:23 AM
Jacko jury to see nude boy books
By Kate Beddall in Santa Maria, California
April 30, 2005
PROSECUTORS in Michael Jackson's child sex trial won a much-needed victory overnight when the US judge ruled they could show jurors pictures of nude adolescent boys seized from the singer's home.

The ruling offered a significant boost to the prosecution, which is seeking to close out its case on a powerful and memorable note after a day of disastrous testimony from Jackson's ex-wife.
The latest court proceedings in California began without the jury, as the rival lawyers locked horns over the admissibility of the pictures, contained in two books of pictorial essays that had been seized from Jackson's Neverland Ranch in 1993.

Prosecutors argued that the potentially explosive books testified to what they said was Jackson's sexual proclivity for young boys.

The 1993 raid on Neverland was part of a previous child molestation case, which Jackson settled out of court in return for his young accuser's pledge never to talk publicly about the allegations.

Defence attorneys bitterly objected to the introduction of the books into evidence, saying they were too "remote in time", irrelevant to the present case and would prejudice the jury.

"It's just plain stale," Jackson lawyer Robert Sanger told Judge Rodney Melville.

However, the judge eventually sided with the prosecution and allowed the books to be admitted on the grounds that their "probitive value exceeds the prejudicial effect".

One of the volumes contained a written inscription signed "MJ", which described the spirit of joy and happiness on the faces of the boys in the photographs.

"This is the spirit of boyhood that I never had. This is the life I want for my children," the inscription read.

A Los Angeles police officer told the judge how the books had been found in a locked filing cabinet in Jackson's master bedroom at Neverland.

Prosecutor Ron Zonen said the photographs of boys in one book were about 90 per cent nude and in the other about 10 per cent. One of the books was entitled Boys will be Boys.

Legal analysts following the trial said having jurors view the books would hurt the defence, even if they had no direct bearing on the current case.

"The prosecutors want to show the state of mind of Michael Jackson ... that he has the proclivity to commit child molestation," said former prosecutor Michael Cardoza.

Jackson, 46, stands charged with molesting a 13-year-old in February or March 2003, plying him with alcohol and conspiring to hold his family captive. He faces up to 20 years in jail if convicted.

Prosecutors will be hoping that the books of nudes will go some way to mitigating the effects of testimony by Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe.

Touted as a star prosecution witness, Ms Rowe instead came across as a potent character witness for the defence, as she lavished praise on Jackson as a "great father" and a generous man surrounded by "opportunistic vultures".

Called to testify about the circumstances surrounding a video interview she made extolling Jackson's parenting skills, Ms Rowe, 46, completely rejected the prosecution's assertion that her words had been scripted.

Instead, she told jurors that it was she who had instructed the videographer on which points she wanted included in the final edit.

"That he's generous to a fault, giving and kind," she said tearfully. "A great father, great with kids ... a brilliant businessman."

A former nurse for Jackson's dermatologist, Ms Rowe was married to the singer from 1996 to 1999 and bore him a son and a daughter, Prince Michael and Paris. He had a third child, Prince Michael II, with another woman in 2002.

During her testimony, Ms Rowe also condemned the aides in Jackson's entourage as a group of "opportunistic vultures" who bragged of the millions of dollars they were making off the singer's back.

Under defence questioning, she also recalled telling police investigators that Jackson was "very easily manipulated", especially when he was scared.

Her testimony was seen as supporting the defence assertion that Jackson's aides often acted without his knowledge and consent.

Soul Reaper
04-30-2005, 05:56 AM
he's finished

pedo

larbo
04-30-2005, 12:06 PM
he's gone bye-bye this time. notice how all his sleep overs include only boy's? money won't buy him out of this one.

superdave
04-30-2005, 12:10 PM
You can bet 3 Lock and Thorman will wanna see those books--they wish they were in it

Antman
04-30-2005, 01:38 PM
His ex wife ruined it for the prosecution. She was either paid off or threatened. He's not the father of those two kids either, a turkey baster did the job, not MJ. Unfortunately, in this society, money talks and pasty, bleached, formerly black pop singers who like little boys walk. They should call on Corey Feldman, Mcauley Culkin and Lisa Presley to testify. The last time he was accused of this in the early 90s, didn't Latoya say her brother was a "queer"? I hope he's found guilty, but it ain't gonna happen. VH will reunite before that happens.

Matt White
04-30-2005, 01:54 PM
Money talks. That sick fuck will walk...........................

franksters
04-30-2005, 02:32 PM
i think he will kill himself if he's convicted..

Steve Savicki
04-30-2005, 02:44 PM
It will be an isolated cell just to keep him safe.

franksters
04-30-2005, 03:16 PM
i think that he will die before he gets convicted,so no one will ever know the thruth...

Antman
04-30-2005, 08:21 PM
If he does go to jail, maybe he'll find that he actually likes man meat better.

Fairwrning
04-30-2005, 08:40 PM
This is the last burden of proof IMO...if ya didn't believe he is a child molester before..you cannot possibly deny it now...
How many houses have you walked into that have books of naked teen boys in them??!!
If convicted..IF..his cell will be nicer than Martha Stewart's...
But i think he will get off somehow..

Hardrock69
05-01-2005, 02:11 AM
My most fervent wish is to see him dragged off in chains sobbing and screaming like the little gurl he is....

fucking pervert. apparently his dad did not beat his ass ENOUGH when he was a little Soul Brother...

ashstralia
05-01-2005, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by fairwrning
How many houses have you walked into that have books of naked teen boys in them??!!

anyone been to jesties house?

Don Corleone
05-01-2005, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by franksters
i think he will kill himself if he's convicted..

I agree with that. When it comes to the Jury making their decision, I think he'll top himself (like Frankie Pentangeli) if it look likely that he'll be going down.

larbo
05-01-2005, 03:53 PM
I thought up a funny skit for saturday night live. they could show michael being convicted of the crimes at hand and walking down the hall of the prison to his cell holding his blanket and pillow. and when he get's to his cell, his cellmate would be this big dude and this guy would have a big smile on his face. then about twenty minutes later, you hear someone screaming bloody murder for help and when the gaurd's get there, michael's cell mate would have his clothes ripped trying to squeeze through the bar's and then you'd see michael grab the back of his shirt and pull him back to the bed.

Nickdfresh
05-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by larbo
I thought up a funny skit for saturday night live. they could show michael being convicted of the crimes at hand and walking down the hall of the prison to his cell holding his blanket and pillow. and when he get's to his cell, his cellmate would be this big dude and this guy would have a big smile on his face. then about twenty minutes later, you hear someone screaming bloody murder for help and when the gaurd's get there, michael's cell mate would have his clothes ripped trying to squeeze through the bar's and then you'd see michael grab the back of his shirt and pull him back to the bed.

What is a "gaurd" you fucking dolt?

You're probably a rapist/molester yourself; you certainly display the sociopathic tendencies required to be one!

Your ideas for SNL skits are, much like your posts, shit!

Three Lock Rock
05-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by superdave
You can bet 3 Lock and Thorman will wanna see those books--they wish they were in it

I don't get it.

three lock rock(rockin the house yall)

larbo
05-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
What is a "gaurd" you fucking dolt?

You're probably a rapist/molester yourself; you certainly display the sociopathic tendencies required to be one!

Your ideas for SNL skits are, much like your posts, shit!

now huckleferry, we both know damn good and well that that was a strange post. you may consort with whomever you choose but I'm not the one that typed that crap.

twonabomber
05-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by larbo

classicdude
05-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Maybe MJ could borrow that SUV that OJ tooled around in when shit was going down??!? :D

Nitro Express
05-02-2005, 02:21 AM
The current Michael Jackson fans are as bad as Van Hagar fans. Fucking sheep who follow blindly. People who will drink the poison Kool Aid.

I personaly would like to see Michael Jackson beat to death in the prison showers with bars of soap in socks. Let him feel some pain and die slow.

Panamark
05-02-2005, 04:00 AM
Let him get pack raped by Gorillas.

BUBBLES REVENGE !!!