X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FasterPussycat
    • Apr 2005

To Fucking Jackass Mezro!!!

Originally posted by Mezro
    And I would check your mouth before bluffing another chain gang.

Mezro...sores can be small...
    You small minded cup of douche drizzle residue: I am a Webmaster here.

If you are looking for "webmaters" I would suggest www.inbreedsmakegreatstockingstuffers.com - they should have plenty of like minded trolls who enjoy a thick load for lunch just as much as you do. Bring plenty of saltines to mop up that happy brackish pudding.

Don't like DLR7884? Here is my middle finger. Don't like me? Your time at the Army is about to get very interesting.

Mezro...get back in the welfare line ass sniffer before you really wrangle my rat...
    You small minded cup of douche drizzle residue: I am a Webmaster here.

If you are looking for "webmaters" I would suggest www.inbreedsmakegreatstockingstuffers.com - they should have plenty of like minded trolls who enjoy a thick load for lunch just as much as you do. Bring plenty of saltines to mop up that happy brackish pudding.

Don't like DLR7884? Here is my middle finger. Don't like me? Your time at the Army is about to get very interesting.

Mezro...get back in the welfare line ass sniffer before you really wrangle my rat...
    DLR7884 can move what he wants when he wants. Don't like it? Post somewhere else.

Mezro...don't fucking whine like a tampon turbine...just fucking deal with it gimpy...
    Is this bacon swimmer FasterPeniscat still crying like a spent queen?

Mezro...what is wrong with your plumbing bitch?...suck it up (not like that) and deal you stuck frosting pig...
    The Roth Army has a no dick policy and so does your filthy snatch.

Mezro...go get some black pipe if that makes you feel whole and special...
    To fucking Mezro the clown
    Snatch? Black pipe? What an interesting choice of words. What am I snitching of? I find your response/statement more racist and cynical than the remark made by that punk ass DLR 7884. And since you’re so called a Webmaster of this site, your statement carries more weight and represents the belief of this whole KKK site. I suggest you to shut da fuck up before you fucked sarge’s reputation in the military to the ground. Of all people, an active duty, commissioned officer of a US military owning and running a website not only tolerates but also encourages hateful racist statements I find outrageous and highly offensive. And it’s a clear violation of code of conduct of US military officer in my first-hand knowledge. If I feel necessary I will NOT hesitate to voice my concern to whomever I find relevant such as a commander of Ft. Hood and Pentagon/department of defense, and the host of other relevant authorities/organization. Trust Me, I Am Not Bluffing. I cannot guarantee the outcome, but I surely promise that I’ll try with all my mighty. I will write letters, send e-mail, call them and bug the shit out them until at least my concern is heard. So I suggest you to respond more prudent and sensible to such concerns more carefully in the future. I’ve given a benefit of doubt because I did not hear from the man himself who owns this site; nonetheless I would keep pressing the issue of my concern till I hear from the man himself, the commissioned officer of US military. And I suggest you’d better have a logical and sensible explanation/reason before you move my tread or delete my postings otherwise I will take that as me being retaliated.Now, you pompous-ass bitch, go ahead run your fucking smart mouth!
    Last edited by FasterPussycat; 04-30-2005, 09:52 AM.
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

I'll Reveiw his membership and then decide if it is in this boards best interest to keep him with us.

I am the NEW LAW IN TOWN.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Re: To Fucking Jackass Mezro!!!

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
      Snatch? Black pipe? What an interesting choice of words. What am I snitching of? I find your response/statement more racist and cynical than the remark made by that punk ass DLR 7884. And since you’re so called a Webmaster of this site, your statement carries more weight and represents the belief of this whole KKK site. I suggest you to shut da fuck up before you fucked sarge’s reputation in the military to the ground. Of all people, an active duty, commissioned officer of a US military owning and running a website not only tolerates but also encourages hateful racist statements I find outrageous and highly offensive. And it’s a clear violation of code of conduct of US military officer in my first-hand knowledge. If I feel necessary I will NOT hesitate to voice my concern to whomever I find relevant such as a commander of Ft. Hood and Pentagon/department of defense, and the host of other relevant authorities/organization. Trust Me, I Am Not Bluffing. I cannot guarantee the outcome, but I surely promise that I’ll try with all my mighty. I will write letters, send e-mail, call them and bug the shit out them until at least my concern is heard. So I suggest you to respond more prudent and sensible to such concerns more carefully in the future. I’ve given a benefit of doubt because I did not hear from the man himself who owns this site; nonetheless I would keep pressing the issue of my concern till I hear from the man himself, the commissioned officer of US military. And I suggest you’d better have a logical and sensible explanation/reason before you move my tread or delete my postings otherwise I will take that as me being retaliated.Now, you pompous-ass bitch, go ahead run your fucking smart mouth!

go somewhere else.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm sure with all thats going on in Sarge's life he will be very concerned about this....Whatever....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
          I'll Reveiw his membership and then decide if it is in this boards best interest to keep him with us.

in your mind, you are. you have been owned and prewoned by EVERYONE here. you are a zero. Move along fruity.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Jesterstar, this new law in town bullshit was funny at first, but its getting old, you need a new gimmick.....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

no shit eh? it really brought the website down. If anything, maybe when Sarge gets back he can get rid of ol' Pee Wee. Ive had enough Jester talk - on a DLR website, for the next decade. Still no link for the Alex "quitting" story Bug. I feel stupid. Im still trying to confirm, but Im getting the radio station saying "No no...we commented on Sammy leaving VH, but remaining friends with Alex"... Ugh! Im sure on what I heard, but without a link or confirmation- I suppose I posted prematurely.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

A few situps and a douche are in order .

Comment

• VHdamaco
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Nov 2004

To Mezro my daddy,
                  i'm a Snatch. no doubt about it.
                  jesus, you're still here? will somebody pay this whore the money they owe her so she can leave us the fuck alone?

also, what the fuck else were you saying? i gave up after you started off your post by calling your self a snatch...
                  Last edited by VHdamaco; 04-30-2005, 11:29 AM.
                  Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

C'mon over here a second...

I got something for you...

No, I'm NOT holding a mousetrap...
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Sarge is the PAST.
                      Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        no shit eh? it really brought the website down. If anything, maybe when Sarge gets back he can get rid of ol' Pee Wee. Ive had enough Jester talk - on a DLR website, for the next decade. Still no link for the Alex "quitting" story Bug. I feel stupid. Im still trying to confirm, but Im getting the radio station saying "No no...we commented on Sammy leaving VH, but remaining friends with Alex"... Ugh! Im sure on what I heard, but without a link or confirmation- I suppose I posted prematurely.
                        Wasnt it Big Troubles who started that thread?
                        Regardless, Jesterstar is still a idiot....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Snatch? Black pipe? What an interesting choice of words. What am I snitching of? I find your response/statement more racist and cynical than the remark made by that punk ass DLR 7884. And since you�re so called a Webmaster of this site, your statement carries more weight and represents the belief of this whole KKK site. I suggest you to shut da fuck up before you fucked sarge�s reputation in the military to the ground. Of all people, an active duty, commissioned officer of a US military owning and running a website not only tolerates but also encourages hateful racist statements I find outrageous and highly offensive. And it�s a clear violation of code of conduct of US military officer in my first-hand knowledge. If I feel necessary I will NOT hesitate to voice my concern to whomever I find relevant such as a commander of Ft. Hood and Pentagon/department of defense, and the host of other relevant authorities/organization. Trust Me, I Am Not Bluffing. I cannot guarantee the outcome, but I surely promise that I�ll try with all my mighty. I will write letters, send e-mail, call them and bug the shit out them until at least my concern is heard. So I suggest you to respond more prudent and sensible to such concerns more carefully in the future. I�ve given a benefit of doubt because I did not hear from the man himself who owns this site; nonetheless I would keep pressing the issue of my concern till I hear from the man himself, the commissioned officer of US military. And I suggest you�d better have a logical and sensible explanation/reason before you move my tread or delete my postings otherwise I will take that as me being retaliated.Now, you pompous-ass bitch, go ahead run your fucking smart mouth!
                          You are currently guilty of extortion bitch! Making threats, even against someones occupation, is an serious offence that has both criminal AND civil consequences. Most people, especially white trash sue happy "wiggers" like yourself fail to know this!

(I found this out after someone threatened to "sue me" and put a lien on my car because I told the fucking Tow Truck driving cunt to go pound salt! when he wanted me to pay him for changing my own spare tire while he took three-fucking hours to repond! I nearly had him arrested for extortion, meancing, and [verbal] assault!)

Keep making threats bitch, see where it gets you.

SARGE has no control over what is said on this site other than it's intended purpose, to honor a singer who happens to be JEWISH you fucking dumb cunt! And to be an open forum of freedom of speech, something he is actually fighting to secure for your fat ass!

Let's see that hope up in court!

And when the Department of the Army is done laughing at you, they will realize that, unlike you, SARGE is a valuable asset to society and never in a million years with the current climate would they do anything to the man! Not for a bloated parasite such as yourself!

You however may be on dangerous ground here (legally speaking of course).

"Now go ahead and run your smart mouth" "wigger."
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-30-2005, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar

How's that bank teller job going? Oh, I forgot you work in a mailroom pussy.

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER

DLR7884
                              W-I-to that double G-E, motherfuckin' R....fo' shizzle (Just so Slowerherpescat can understand).
                              Originally Posted by WARF:
                              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

Working...