Could you date someone who actively likes Van Hagar?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • academic punk
    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Could you date someone who actively likes Van Hagar?

If oyu were chilling with someone and it was going well, you like each others company, but one day you're going for a drive, and "Dreams" or some such shit came on the radio, and she goes and TURNS IT UP, what would you do?

I know relationships are all about compromise, and getting through and respecting each others differences, but, man, how fucking disturbing is that....
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I dated a chick that was really into new country. I even lived with her. So, to answer your question...I guess I could. I wouldn't be happy though. If this chick were REALLY into Van Hagar, and we actively spent time arguing over FAIR WARNING vs. OU812, I would maybe question her judgment and then say to myself: "So, she really digs me...but she also digs SUCKER IN A 3 PIECE"...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• vanzilla
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

Grab. Grab it AGAIN and AGAIN.
      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Roguesgirl
        Veteran
        • Jan 2005

I guess it depends on what you mean by "actively".
        If that means playing the shit while I'm around, it would be a deal breaker.

Sorry, but that would make my life a living hell.
        TLC
        You KNOW I got the blues.
        Can you dig it?
        Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

"one day you're going for a drive, and "Dreams" or some such shit came on the radio, and she goes and TURNS IT UP, what would you do?"

DRIVE OFF A CLIFF

Comment

• Don Corleone
            Veteran
            • May 2004

Re: Could you date someone who actively likes Van Hagar?

Originally posted by academic punk
            I know relationships are all about compromise, and getting through and respecting each others differences, but, man, how fucking disturbing is that....
            If she's a dirty little minx between the sheets, then I would let it slide.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
              "one day you're going for a drive, and "Dreams" or some such shit came on the radio, and she goes and TURNS IT UP, what would you do?"

DRIVE OFF A CLIFF
              Of the responses thus far, this strikes me as the most rational.

Comment

• The Scatologist
                Sniper
                • Jan 2005

Well first off, being young, looks still matter to me so um. That rules girl's who like Van Hagar out.

Also, I wouldn't think girl's would want to go out with middle age managers of low class food establishments either.
                The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Barblackmore
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Mar 2005

I`ve would be VERY HAPPY. It`s ten times better to have a Van Hagar fan girlfirend than a stupid fan of Avril Lavigne and The Rasmus.
                  Be Honest!!!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

no and plus people in my age group either 1. dont know too much about VH or 2. like dlr
                    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• cwsmith17
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

If oyu were chilling with someone and it was going well, you like each others company, but one day you're going for a drive, and "Dreams" or some such shit came on the radio, and she goes and TURNS IT UP, what would you do?

I would punch her in the baby-maker!!!!

Comment

• superdave
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

She would have to exit the car, right then and there

Comment

• Stillwell
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2005

Last Sept, I actually broke up with a girl in the Apple Bee’s when “Why Can’t This Be Love” played over the sound system. I was going out with this chick for about 6 months and was trying to muster up enough guts to break it off. The song started playing, and I said to myself, “the only way you’re gonna pull this off is if you employ a lil sarcasm and humor.”

So, I said to her:

“You know, (name omitted), when this relationship started, I told myself that only time will tell if we stand the test of time. Now, I tell myself, you’ve got to run to win and I’ll be damned if I get caught up on the line. You and this relationship represent the line. We should see other peeps.”

Her response: “what the fuck are you talking about?!”

Stillwell’s reply: “Hey, if you want it straight from the heart, I’ll tell you why can’t this be love.”

She screamed something like “you’re a cock sucker,” but, I couldn’t make it out, I was trying to listen to the EVH solo. Then she walked out. Would you believe the bitch left me with the bill? I thought when people break up they go DUTCH on the meal.
                          Last edited by Stillwell; 05-01-2005, 08:17 PM.
                          Originally posted by Brett
                          Is life this boring in Syracuse?
                          Originally posted by Jesterstar
                          Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.
                          http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=496072

Liberace move over, there’s a new Queen in town!

Comment

• superdave
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

we should ask either Thorman or 3IC, since they are an item, and both like Hagar

Comment

• Northern Girl
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Could you date someone who actively likes Van Hagar?

Well, the question really is - Would a Hagar fan date me? Probably not. Not if he didn't like Dave. Because he would have to put up with a lot. That's just the way it is.
                              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Working...