X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeadOrAlive
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

i need some advice from the experienced

guys, how do you know when it is truley love? i dont know... i need some advice or information or anything... thank yall for help and support!!
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Well, how about you tell us how you feel about whomever it is you're talking about. I don't think we'll really be able to tell you if you are in love... only you can really know.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• vanzilla
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

If you still want to talk to her after you drop a load...you may want to consider having her stick around.

And if she's into 3-somes, go buy a ring. STAT!
      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Killer sig Dr. Love!

How do you know when you're in love?

Mostly what VANZILLA said!
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-01-2005, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Compliments to MAX for the sig

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Where's my name? I've owned him more than the rest of you put together...

In fact the rest of you just rent him from me.

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I pwned him... I needed the money.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

LOL thank you vanzilla i'll keep that down... haha

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Where's my name? I've owned him more than the rest of you put together...

In fact the rest of you just rent him from me.
                  Here dudes,

I updated it, put in Sesh's name and spelled Sharky's name correctly.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Stillwell
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2005

Re: i need some advice from the experienced

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
                    guys, how do you know when it is truley love? i dont know... i need some advice or information or anything... thank yall for help and support!!
                    When she doesn't spray you with mace when you try to go to 2nd Base.
                    Originally posted by Brett
                    Is life this boring in Syracuse?
                    Originally posted by Jesterstar
                    Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.
                    http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=496072

Liberace move over, there’s a new Queen in town!

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Always remember, "LUST is better than love."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: i need some advice from the experienced

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
                        When you don't post at the Roth Army 44.43 times a day on average!

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

OK, on a serious note...

The first sign, I think, is the butterflies in the stomach when you're about to see the other person NOT going away after the first week or so...when you're absolutely hoping beyond hope that they're going to drop whatever they're doing and call you...when you begin to understand that you'd do anything to spend the day with them...when you realize that you'd gladly give up all of your possessions if it would bring you closer to them...when you can't think of any better way to spend your time than to be with them, no matter whether you're doing anything constructive or not...when the idea of going to bed with them no longer takes priority and you'd be elated to the point of overload to just end the night on a kiss and nothing else...when you realize that all of your previous concerns in life before you met this person now mean nothing to you, and this other person is your one driving goal, your one focus, your one destination...when you feel like nothing you could ever do for this other person could ever be enough to explain how much you care for them...

...this is love. Enjoy it; because a feeling that strong and that true comes around very infrequently...sometimes once in a lifetime and never again. And I really hope that the other person feels the same.

Good luck.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• vanzilla
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                            OK, on a serious note...

The first sign, I think, is the butterflies in the stomach when you're about to see the other person NOT going away after the first week or so...when you're absolutely hoping beyond hope that they're going to drop whatever they're doing and call you...when you begin to understand that you'd do anything to spend the day with them...when you realize that you'd gladly give up all of your possessions if it would bring you closer to them...when you can't think of any better way to spend your time than to be with them, no matter whether you're doing anything constructive or not...when the idea of going to bed with them no longer takes priority and you'd be elated to the point of overload to just end the night on a kiss and nothing else...when you realize that all of your previous concerns in life before you met this person now mean nothing to you, and this other person is your one driving goal, your one focus, your one destination...when you feel like nothing you could ever do for this other person could ever be enough to explain how much you care for them...

...this is love. Enjoy it; because a feeling that strong and that true comes around very infrequently...sometimes once in a lifetime and never again. And I really hope that the other person feels the same.

Good luck.
                            That was heart warming Bob.

But you forgot to mention blow jobs.
                            Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Only you will know DOA. and when it hits you, it is unmistaken! If your asking yourself now, you are probably having "those" feelings. Love is a natural feeling that you project onto her, in many ways and she'll know it.You'll find yourself doing things for her and because of her without even thinking about it! It is also projected back upon you, and you will know it too...when you cannot stand to be without her for 1 second of the day, and during that second all you do is think about her...you are TOAST buddy!!! And its pretty cool...good luck to ya!!

Comment

Working...