VH Rapes Stockholm up again at Sharing The Groove

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou

VH Rapes Stockholm up again at Sharing The Groove

Anyone who missed this the first time, or the second time when Dave's PA Rental put it up, third time could be the charm for you.

Anyone who's been averse to not downloading .mp3 because of fear that it'll actually take a few hours and chew up some HD space, now's your chance to overcome that fear once and for all.
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Re: VH Rapes Stockholm up again at Sharing The Groove

Originally posted by Lou

Anyone who's been averse to not downloading .mp3 because of fear that it'll actually take a few hours and chew up some HD space, now's your chance to overcome that fear once and for all. [/B]
    Umm.. can we get this in mp3?

No really..
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Lou

Sorry man, I'm not going to be hypocritical and do that. Now come on, I'm sure you have high speed Internet and a large enough hard drive. It'll take you 15 minutes to download all the software that'll get you set up to download the files, and then convert them to .wav for burning.

mp3's are inferior music, plain and simple.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Im not gonna do it either...

But I do have an mp3 sourced show that im about to upload...

Oklahoma City 78...

Oh yeah...
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Sarge
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Lou
          Sorry man, I'm not going to be hypocritical and do that. Now come on, I'm sure you have high speed Internet and a large enough hard drive. It'll take you 15 minutes to download all the software that'll get you set up to download the files, and then convert them to .wav for burning.

mp3's are inferior music, plain and simple.
          I am not interested in the .shn format.
          I know that is where things are headed..
          forgetttabout it
          ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
          The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
          [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Lou

But why? That's really a shame because you're missing out on a lot of good music. That's how I've built up a completely tradeable Led Zeppelin collection, downloading .shn's and .flacs from Sharing The Groove.

Comment

• Catfish

Hey Lou, do you have this in MP3?

just kidding...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Lou...I just looked at your trade list...that's an INSANE amount of Led Zep!

I hope to have a list of VH that long someday...
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuckin A! I just finished downloading this thing. This is definitely the best sounding boot I've heard from the 1984 tour. If you have any sort of a high speed connection - get this NOW!
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Fuckin A! I just finished downloading this thing. This is definitely the best sounding boot I've heard from the 1984 tour. If you have any sort of a high speed connection - get this NOW!
                    That's good to know, because I have that one coming in a trade this week.

Comment

• Lou

Yeah I hope that gets there on Monday

BTW that Led Zeppelin collection...I'd say 60% of it was from Sharing the Groove, 35% from www.royal-orleans.com , and 5% that I got in some old-fashioned mail trades. Point is, it's out there and readily available for you. (Except for VH and The Police )

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Did you guys see the list of VH boots that the guy who re-re-posted VH Rapes Stockholm has? I hope he seeds some of those!!!

Comment

Working...