• 4moreyears
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

God's Reaction to Democrats

What he thinks...
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why, oh God, why, can't there be a single republican on earth that can actually make a cartoon or a joke that is funny??

I mean really, I could laugh at jokes about Dems if they were funny. I'm not a Judas IsKerryot fan anyhow. But that just isn't remotely funny. It's like that dumbass "Mallard Filmore" cartoon. Never anything funny in it. Not at all.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Why, oh God, why, can't there be a single republican on earth that can actually make a cartoon or a joke that is funny??

I mean really, I could laugh at jokes about Dems if they were funny. I'm not a Judas IsKerryot fan anyhow. But that just isn't remotely funny. It's like that dumbass "Mallard Filmore" cartoon. Never anything funny in it. Not at all.
      I was thinking the exact same thing. The 'Mr. Obvious' of humor drew that piece of shit.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

I think he actually has a point, even if it's not the funniest cartoon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          I think he actually has a point, even if it's not the funniest cartoon.
          You and I both know that Kkkarl Rove and Jerry Falwell may indeed be the first to have lightening up their ass!

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

nah...not much of a point.

the courts have all been pretty rock-solid that putting the ten commandments in courthouses is improper. (courts, not democrats.)

so, call it liberal activist judges, if you will. but it's not quite the democrats.

personally, though, i think it'd have been a much better cartoon to have God say that at least when clinton was in office, the democrats were only concerned about keeping the 7th commandment out...

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Furthermore, it's not even a good likeness of God. Are there really mortals who believe that His Royal Perfectness would be bald??
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                nah...not much of a point.

the courts have all been pretty rock-solid that putting the ten commandments in courthouses is improper. (courts, not democrats.)

so, call it liberal activist judges, if you will. but it's not quite the democrats.

personally, though, i think it'd have been a much better cartoon to have God say that at least when clinton was in office, the democrats were only concerned about keeping the 7th commandment out...
                A lot of those "liberal activist" judges are actually Republicans appointed from the previous Bush and Reagan Administrations.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Well Nick, Reagan wasn't perfect ya know. I guess he did have a few blemishes, such as those appointments.

Comment

Working...