PDA

View Full Version : God's Reaction to Democrats

4moreyears
05-02-2005, 09:11 PM
What he thinks...

FORD
05-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Why, oh God, why, can't there be a single republican on earth that can actually make a cartoon or a joke that is funny??

I mean really, I could laugh at jokes about Dems if they were funny. I'm not a Judas IsKerryot fan anyhow. But that just isn't remotely funny. It's like that dumbass "Mallard Filmore" cartoon. Never anything funny in it. Not at all.

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Why, oh God, why, can't there be a single republican on earth that can actually make a cartoon or a joke that is funny??

I mean really, I could laugh at jokes about Dems if they were funny. I'm not a Judas IsKerryot fan anyhow. But that just isn't remotely funny. It's like that dumbass "Mallard Filmore" cartoon. Never anything funny in it. Not at all.

I was thinking the exact same thing.:D The 'Mr. Obvious' of humor drew that piece of shit.

Warham
05-03-2005, 03:54 PM
I think he actually has a point, even if it's not the funniest cartoon.

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I think he actually has a point, even if it's not the funniest cartoon.

You and I both know that Kkkarl Rove and Jerry Falwell may indeed be the first to have lightening up their ass!

knuckleboner
05-03-2005, 05:07 PM
nah...not much of a point.

the courts have all been pretty rock-solid that putting the ten commandments in courthouses is improper. (courts, not democrats.)

so, call it liberal activist judges, if you will. but it's not quite the democrats.

personally, though, i think it'd have been a much better cartoon to have God say that at least when clinton was in office, the democrats were only concerned about keeping the 7th commandment out...

Satan
05-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Furthermore, it's not even a good likeness of God. Are there really mortals who believe that His Royal Perfectness would be bald??

Nickdfresh
05-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
nah...not much of a point.

the courts have all been pretty rock-solid that putting the ten commandments in courthouses is improper. (courts, not democrats.)

so, call it liberal activist judges, if you will. but it's not quite the democrats.

personally, though, i think it'd have been a much better cartoon to have God say that at least when clinton was in office, the democrats were only concerned about keeping the 7th commandment out...

A lot of those "liberal activist" judges are actually Republicans appointed from the previous Bush and Reagan Administrations.

Warham
05-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Well Nick, Reagan wasn't perfect ya know. I guess he did have a few blemishes, such as those appointments.