PDA

View Full Version : new Sheep?

superdave
05-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Which of the 'big-wigs' will be portraying the 'next' 3 Lock Rockish type candy ass sheep??

SammySucks1984
05-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Whichever one is a big enough loser to post thirty times a day.

vanzilla
05-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by SammySucks1984
Whichever one is a big enough loser to post thirty times a day.

That would be me. Although I'm going to put a different spin on it and make the alias a GARY CHERONE fan. I'll go on and on about how VH3 was the best album and the tour made a ton of money. IT'LL BE GREAT!

Any suggestions on what I should make my losername?

I was thinking something like: GArYtheFERRY!

superdave
05-03-2005, 10:11 PM
that is definitely a different and hilarious spin on events of late--wish I would have thought of it

SammySucks1984
05-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
That would be me. Although I'm going to put a different spin on it and make the alias a GARY CHERONE fan. I'll go on and on about how VH3 was the best album and the tour made a ton of money. IT'LL BE GREAT!

Any suggestions on what I should make my losername?

I was thinking something like: GArYtheFERRY!

That would just be funny because Van Halen III sold about as well as the smell of ants' self titled album

FORD
05-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Actually, VDIII outsold the Best of Both Turds. That's what is truly pathetic.

Thorman
05-03-2005, 10:19 PM
You guys are sheep...you sit and bitch about Sammy all day and revolve your entire life around what DLR has apparently accomplished, though in my mind he has done nothing!!! No VH album since 1984, one good solo album in 86 and thats it....

Now Sam,,,he is CVH all the way....Summer nites on my radio

BAM

superdave
05-03-2005, 10:22 PM
and in your mind Richard Marx and Bon Jovi, along with Hagar rule--Fuck off pansy or whoever your alias is

Matt White
05-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Spam=mediocrity personified.

Spam hagar..........a used car sales man if not for the glory of DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN.

SammySucks1984
05-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Sam hagar is not worthy enough to eat my shit. He is the lowest person on earth. Not many people can deny that his lyrics blow dick

SammySucks1984
05-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Spam=mediocrity personified.

Spam hagar..........a used car sales man if not for the glory of DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN.

Absolutely right

fret_buzz_blues
05-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
You guys are sheep...you sit and bitch about Sammy all day and revolve your entire life around what DLR has apparently accomplished, though in my mind he has done nothing!!! No VH album since 1984, one good solo album in 86 and thats it....

Now Sam,,,he is CVH all the way....Summer nites on my radio

BAM
Hey, I have an idea! How's about you go crawling back into that cockroach-infested goat's womb from which you came from, fucktard?

Thorman
05-05-2005, 01:36 AM
Um...no...

bam

VHdamaco
05-05-2005, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
Um, Matt White... youre' a fukkin idgit... carsales men ain't what he'd be, he'd be an olympic pole vaulter with that body.... mmmmm samuel hagar;s body

and fret blue balls, what you talking about man? i's was all up in your mom's... i mean goat's womb the other day, with my two inch pole of steel...

bam!!

p.s. damaco is my daddy...

damn son, you do have issues...

why do you keep trying to stir up shit in the forums in the first place? Matt white is another person you don't want to fuck with, as is fret (from what i've seen at least)...

(i'm not trying to piss you guys off, just trying to stir the pot, sorry if i did though...)

superdave
05-09-2005, 06:25 PM
it appears that RR Brigade (what a gay ass name) has joined the Sheep Pen

evhsrv5150
05-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by VHdamaco
damn son, you do have issues...

why do you keep trying to stir up shit in the forums in the first place?

Because his life is lacking of anything of value. Most people have jobs, girlfriends, hobbies.....Thorman has his Sammy Hagar blow up fuck doll and an internet connection.

Nuff said.