X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rikredbrain
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

Ok what next???????

O.K ive got the albums............ ive downloaded or borrowed or bought the boots, and unreleased/remixed/alternate versions..... i got the T-shirt..........i read the book, ive got most of the vids (more downloading) i been to the concerts im buying tour programmes on ebay....... hell im even gettin the rock comic and my prize posetion i got the Autograph........................................

so what next? what do i get?
  • coke
    Banned
    • Apr 2005

Re: Ok what next???????

Originally posted by rikredbrain
    O.K ive got the albums............ ive downloaded or borrowed or bought the boots, and unreleased/remixed/alternate versions..... i got the T-shirt..........i read the book, ive got most of the vids (more downloading) i been to the concerts im buying tour programmes on ebay....... hell im even gettin the rock comic and my prize posetion i got the Autograph........................................

so what next? what do i get?
    Brain Surgery

Comment

• rikredbrain
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

hey that gives me an idea........... where does roth do his E.M.T? i could fall and be treated by the man lol

Comment

• cwsmith17
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

You need to keep preaching The Word Of Roth!!!

Keep collecting!!!

Comment

• rikredbrain
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

im preachin the word of roth to any who listen and to all who dont....................

Comment

Working...