X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR kicks ass
    Groupie
    • Apr 2005

Fucking Sambo Opens His Mouth Again

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.

This, of course, means all will remain quiet on the Van Halen front -- and Hagar isn't sure when the group, which Hagar fronted from 1984 to 1996, will reconvene.

"There is no plan. There is not speculation about when," he says. "But I'm sure that we will do it again. You have to. Something that powerful, it's not even about the money.

"It's more, it's just something that the world will force you into doing by hook or by crook. Promoters, our manager, the agents, the record companies, all those powers that be little by little will start chipping away at it and we'll be back in there doing it again. I'm sure of that."
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Re: Fucking Sambo Opens His Mouth Again

Originally posted by DLR kicks ass
    http://www.detnews.com/2005/events/0...E06-172864.htm

"It's more, it's just something that the world will force you into doing by hook or by crook. Promoters, our manager, the agents, the record companies, all those powers that be little by little will start chipping away at it and we'll be back in there doing it again. I'm sure of that."
    BHWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Sam is DE-LU-SION-AL!!!

Just like when he said "Tickets for this Reunion Tour will be gone in 5 minutes"

...cause I think there are still 2004 Tour tickets left!

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Yawn....
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

What a fucking loser.

This dickhead just doesn't get it.
        =V V=
        ole No.1 The finest
        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
          What a fucking loser.

This dickhead just doesn't get it.
          LOL! And true!
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
            Commando
            • May 2004

You have got to be kidding, DLR stated that law suits are forming as we speak due to the loss of revenues during the Bore Tour. Hagar is dillusional.

Comment

• generalroth
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2004

He is a legend in his own mind!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by generalroth
                He is a legend in his own mind!
                Ha! You got that right.

Sambo is like a leach that just won't let up.

Give it up Fagar!
                =V V=
                ole No.1 The finest
                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

I'd really love to see them tour again...they deserve each other and as far as the legacy of the once mighty =VH= is ruined anyway we can have some fun with the ultimate nosedive they`ll take next time...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

"Promoters, agents, our manager, the record companies" are gonna convince Van Hagar to go on the road again?

Yep, am sure the promoters who gave Van Hagar their guaranteed fee and saw the houses 1/2 to 2/3rds full are gonna be begging for another surefire revenue loss.

Agents don't give a shit as long as they get their percentage.

Van Hagar had a manager for 2004's fiasco? Hope his name is Houdini, 'cause getting Sam Halen another guaranteed fee is one rabbit he ain't gonna be able to pull out of the hat again.

Don't think there are many record companies clamoring for Van Hagar to tour again, either.

Sam is just beyond delusional.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• 55starfire
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Jun 2004

translation "I don't wanna' ever again- but when I need money and the VH name to boost my failure of a career"

the most interesting thing about Sammy Hagar is David Lee Roth - hey Sammy, who's your daddy?

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

"The world will force" Sammy into touring with Van Halen again?

Am assuming he's limiting that comment to the rock world.

Am I missing something here? Was there some widespread hope that Van Halen was gonna reunite with SAMMY and hit the road? And if so, why weren't there multiple nights at any of the venues? Why was there difficulty getting the houses filled to capacity?

Fuckin' Sambo.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Look--

Sammy is ridiculous...we all know that...

just about everything that comes out of his mouth about Van whatever...is a fucking lie...

he's lied about it since 1996....and before...

he didn't get along with Ed since 1992...when they were squabbling about FUCK...

it grew with Balance about lyrics to a song Ed had written music for...

and exploaded after that...

They don't get along...put out 3 shitty songs...toured to noone...because nobody gives a shit...

and he's still talkin'...

what a fuckhead...but again...nothing new here...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Everything that fucking guy says is a fucking lie...

remember him talking about the Live Album...how he didn't want to do it because VH shouldn't put out a greatest hits album, and the only way he'd do it is if it were a live album?

Then he hammers the band with the Greatest Hits volume 1....

Um...did anyone mention to that fat fuck what this last album was?

again...and again...and again...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

The only thing consistent about Sammy is his lying.
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...