X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Lookin' for No Holds BBQ double DVD.

Right, I've done this with the ALAE Party Kit and it worked fine, so now I'm doin' it with this, too...

I'm looking for the No Holds BBQ DVD. I saw it once on eBay, double DVD with cover and everything. Seemed 'official'. Is there any official version of this to be bought?

Anyway, you guys know the drill. If you happen to spot it while you're browsing, shoot me a PM, okay?

Cheers! :bottle:
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

So, anyone spotted the thing or has any opinions about it?

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Far as I know, it was never officially released, so it's doubtful you're gonna be able to get it unless you go through a bootleg trader. At one point when this site was down and all that existed was a message board, there was a dude who would post that he had copies for sale (which is technically illegal, as opposed to the gray area of just trading one boot for another), and that's how I ended up with my copy.

If you're a Dave fan, think you'll dig it. Definitely a creative and original project, with some cool cover versions as part of the soundtrack. Basically a bunch of scenes and musical skits, with plenty of hot models thrown in.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• coke
        Banned
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Terry
        Far as I know, it was never officially released, so it's doubtful you're gonna be able to get it unless you go through a bootleg trader. At one point when this site was down and all that existed was a message board, there was a dude who would post that he had copies for sale (which is technically illegal, as opposed to the gray area of just trading one boot for another), and that's how I ended up with my copy.

If you're a Dave fan, think you'll dig it. Definitely a creative and original project, with some cool cover versions as part of the soundtrack. Basically a bunch of scenes and musical skits, with plenty of hot models thrown in.
        Dave wasted ALOT of money on that piece of shit. What was the point of him making it if he didn't release it??????

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Lookin' for No Holds BBQ double DVD.

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          Right, I've done this with the ALAE Party Kit and it worked fine, so now I'm doin' it with this, too...

I'm looking for the No Holds BBQ DVD. I saw it once on eBay, double DVD with cover and everything. Seemed 'official'. Is there any official version of this to be bought?

Anyway, you guys know the drill. If you happen to spot it while you're browsing, shoot me a PM, okay?

Don't buy one, Slick. I should be able to send you a copy of that too. I'm in the process of converting a lot of stuff to DVD, but I need a little more time. I'll let you know as soon as I can.
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Northern Girl
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Maybe I should clarify what the double DVD is? One with narration and one without? That's what I have.
            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• coke
              Banned
              • Apr 2005

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.doletown.com/smurfs/smurfs-theme.mp3" loop="-1" volume="100" AUTOSTART="true" hidden="true">

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                Don't buy one, Slick. I should be able to send you a copy of that too. I'm in the process of converting a lot of stuff to DVD, but I need a little more time. I'll let you know as soon as I can.
                Maybe I should clarify what the double DVD is? One with narration and one without? That's what I have.

Exactly what I be lookin' fer, NG! Could I ever thank you enuff should you happen to get me 'that japanese DVD' along with this one? I don't think so.

Willing to try, though. And yes, I DO mean it!

Comment

• Cato
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Lookin' for No Holds BBQ double DVD.

How generous...

Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Cato
                    How generous...

Jealous, ey? You wanker...

Cheers :bottle:

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I gotta say, it's probably the best background party video to put on a loop @ parties.

People will just congregate around the video monitor and make all kinds of comments.

IE:

"Ain't that a Jerry Rafferty song?"

"Why are those bitches swiiming around?"

"Is this David Lee Roth?"

"Where the fuck did you get THIS?"

......just goes on and on.

You have to wonder @ some point if it wasn't an art film at all.

Comment

• Calderone
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

its available for download via Bit torrent here !

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                          Sniper
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Calderone
                          its available for download via Bit torrent here !
                          Actually, what that torrent will get you is Disc 2 of the BarBQ and Camden NJ 2002. Disc 1 is on a seperate torrent at jamtothis.com.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

And could someone with the power get that smurf song off this thread.

Comment

Working...