Lemme axe y'all a question...if Martin Scorcese was producing a series of videos 'bou

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loons The Great

Lemme axe y'all a question...if Martin Scorcese was producing a series of videos 'bou

CLASSIC VAN HALEN like the tremendous blues series from a couple of years ago...what would your film be like that YOU directed nah nah?? Can ya diggit? Awwww reep-a...Put yer weight on it nah...Yez Yez...
  • Loons The Great

Mine would be the Atomic Punks re-enacting a club gig at a roadhouse in California from the mid 70's interspersed with a couple of DLR gigs from when he played the blues joints all alone in the early 70's, workin' up Leadbelly and Doc Watson tunes...ALL HELL YEAH!! I'd hafta include an' ol' juke joint blues duel between Diamond Dave, Jim Dandy, and Top Jimmy...well well wellah...play the blues, nah!!
    Last edited by Guest; 05-07-2005, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Good to see you back Loons...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Loons The Great

Good to be here, Papa Pojo!!

Comment

• Roguesgirl
          Veteran
          • Jan 2005

I never got to catch the Scorcese series, Loons, but I think it'd be cool to hear Dave narrating a documentary on VH.

I just love the was he describes situations and recalls his experiences

I like your idea of having the Punks in it too
          TLC
          You KNOW I got the blues.
          Can you dig it?
          Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Loons The Great

A lil' St. Louie blues music link nah nah:

Comment

Working...