Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Take it to the grave...

Curious...

How many of you have dirty little secrets that you are keeping from someone significant or perhaps keeping from everone in your life? Now, I'm not asking for confessions here... I'm just curious if any of you have a skeletons in your closet... Does it haunt you or do you for the most part forget all about it? If you were finally able to confess, do you think you'd feel better? Do you think it would be the damnation of a relationship? Or perhaps several? Discuss...
  • vanzilla
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

I think we all have skeletons in the closet. The difference is that some have Arlington National, and others Pet Sematary.

I have a few things I keep to myself, but if they were ever revealed it wouldn't be earth shattering. It would be traumatic, sure - but nothing I couldn't overcome.
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

No, I don't have much in the closet that wasn't cleaned out a few years ago.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

I'm Kip Winger.

But don't tell anyone, please
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Comment

• Spin Cycle
            Roth Army Recruit
            • May 2005

Maybe! :p

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nope, guess I can live guilt free. I keep nothing from my wife, wouldn't be much of a marriage if I did.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

What's life without a little guilt, huh?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I met this really hot girl! She's like 22 and wants me in the worst way and tells me every night! So I am in a serious dilemma! Should I cheat on my wife? or not? All I have to do is spring for a hotel room...

I think I am gonna' hook up with this little hottie! It's okay for me to say this, because my wife doesn't know I post here or about this website! I'm gonna' fuck that little birds brains out! Ya', I guess I feel a little guilty about cheating on my wife after six-wonderful-years of marriage; but hey...you only live once! And what she doesn't know won't hurt her...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

GODDAMNIT!!:confused: My wife found out about this thread, so she called the police and told them I beat her silly like a drunken Irishman! WTF!??! Now I am out of my house and will have to spend the weekend in jail!

She has all my clothes and access to my bank account, and even the keys to my car! GODDAMN YOU ROTH ARMY YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Married huh? Too bad.
                      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        She has all my clothes and access to my bank account, and even the keys to my car! GODDAMN YOU ROTH ARMY YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!
                        You really had us going there, Nicky, 'til ya brought up the bank account and car keys.

We all know you lost those in the lawsuit with the transvestite

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Well, I posted at the David Lee Roth Army forums once...
                          :eek:

Comment

• vanzilla
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Well, I posted at the David Lee Roth Army forums once...
                            :eek:
                            I was waiting for someone to say that.

What's up HR?
                            Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I have a secret from you all, but only because i have no desire to read negative shit about it, or get into a debate about personal issues.
                              I tell you all only what i am comfortable telling you all.

And no, I'm not a closet gay man...I am married to a woman, though sick, she is all woman.
                              Someday maybe you will all know my secret, then again, maybe you won't.
                              It was the sole reason i walked away from modding and won't be returning to that job.
                              I'll pass through here until the day comes where i don't, period...

Comment

Working...