1951 Mercury in Cali Girls Video

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuzinBad

1951 Mercury in Cali Girls Video

Sorry I am at work and don't have time to see if someone else posted this. Looks like when DLR's 51 Merc was made another was built at the same time. And it is up for auction. Interesting...

• Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Also in the Panama video.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
      Full Member Status

• May 2005

that car is sweet along with the driver!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BrownSound1
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

For some reason I was thinking Dave's was blue in the Panama video.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nah it's red dude, I have this bootleg with all the outtakes from the Panama video. There's a good 15 minutes of Dave and Al just driving around in it.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

WOW!!! I've never heard of that Brett. How did you get it and what else is on the vid?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It was a bootleg DVD I just bought at a swap meet maybe a year ago.

Has outtakes from the non-live scenes in the video, and a bunch of other things they never used. Eddie getting out of a limo, Dave in his bedroom, Dave doing karate shit outside of his house, Alex in a room buried under drums and sticks, Mike in a lounge chair underwater in his swimming pool drinking, Mike beating up some puppet at like a Chucky Cheese-type of place. It's real long.

There is no sound though, the background of the DVD is a boot of an '84 live show.

Nobody has ever seen this?

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh and there's Ed in a hotel room, and a roadie keeps throwing his guitar cases at him and walking away. Ed gets angry and drops his guitar and it breaks into pieces. God they must have done 400 takes of this one.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                  Nah it's red dude, I have this bootleg with all the outtakes from the Panama video. There's a good 15 minutes of Dave and Al just driving around in it.
                  yeah its the rape video. Kinda long on the outtakes but still classic shit.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I know it's real long, you're like...enough already. But it's cool to see.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Rape of the Vaults 1 and 2. Jump outtakes. Panama... The big fucking VH party on the boat where they play cards and drink for what seems like hours. LOL The funny part is, out of all the outtakes they did, the only one to make it, was the small car bit with Dave and Al and Dave being taken away by poilce from his hotle room.

There must be tons of unreleased video and audio still hidden somewhere.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

especially the boat party. man that was long. LOL

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well they also used Ed playing the piano and blowing the smoke rings with Val in the background and Dave riding his motorcycle. But compared to how much they shot, they used hardly anything.

The Dave motorcycle clip they used was like a half a second of what, like 10 minutes of him driving around. LOL

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Cool!!! I cannot believe this. After all of these years and I've never even friggin' heard of it. I'm going to have to start looking for it.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm going to put it on that JamToThis site as a torrent if you want to get it that way. I just have to finish the crap I'm seeding first.

Comment

Working...