• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hard rock
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2004

mission reunion

mailto:muchmoremail@muchmoremusic.com

Hey everyone lets keep Van Halen hot on the airwaves. The above email address is for much more music which is Canadas version of VH 1. Tell them you want to see a classic Van halen Video. Send often and send a lot.

Pass on to your friends. You should also post email adresses to your local radio stations or video shows if you have em.

Hey Motley crue got back together because of the huge demand for them in the UK. Lets do the same for CVH and Diamond Dave

If no reunion comes out of it we will at least put VH out there and hopefully win some new fans resulting in more sales of the classic six pack.

Lets get to work soldiers !!!!!!
  • hard rock
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2004

Might as well add Classic roth, ask for Yankee Rose, hell ask for ALAE and maybe warner will re issue with the huge increase of demand!!

Comment

• hard rock
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2004

If you guys have 1 800 numbers to radio stations those will work as well.

CLASSIC VAN HALEN LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!!

DIAMOND DAVE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mattiew23m

also go to www.krockradio.com and go to request
        also call if in the nyc area or not lol 800 923- 5762 and request lots of van halen!! hell i do everyday, and they play it!!!

Mission Reunion is right!!!

Comment

• hard rock
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2004

I just sent my request to krock and i asked for Aint talkin bout love. i also told them my location was new york, ny instead of Toronto otherwise they might just blow off my request

Comment

• hard rock
            Head Fluffer
            • Oct 2004

we should set a limit everyone has to send in 2 requests daily everyday. That will keep them aware

Comment

Working...