PDA

View Full Version : DLR's latest band

inh_james
02-29-2004, 12:15 PM
where can i find info on each member? they all kicked so mucha ss last ngiht, i got 25 pics to upload, i was front row centre!

flappo
02-29-2004, 01:56 PM
..email 'em to sarge or vonnie !

Londinium
02-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Hello Forum,

I am wondering if anyone has a link to some info about Dave's current guitarist, I think he is the dogs kahoonas and want to find out what he has done in the past ?

Cheers

M

Mr Grimsdale
03-01-2004, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by inh_james
where can i find info on each member? they all kicked so mucha ss last ngiht, i got 25 pics to upload, i was front row centre!

the closest yet to grimsdale!

OdgeUK
03-03-2004, 10:57 AM
I saw the gig at London's Hammersmith Apollo. The two guitarists were Brian Young (lead) and that Japanese dude Toshi or someone.

Brian Young was the guitarist in the L.A VH tribute band "Atomic Punks". And he had the most awsome EVH licks on Saturday night. What a player! I did notice that he struggled with some of the Vai stuff though, although I'm not complaining.

Mr Grimsdale
03-03-2004, 11:18 AM
i wouldn't say he struggled, just played some different solos to the original

the obvious example being THAT run at the end of the Goin' Crazy solo

some of the VH solos weren't note for note either but what he played fitted just fine

flappo
03-03-2004, 11:40 AM
..i was so drunk , he coulda been playing the spoons

Londinium
03-03-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by OdgeUK
I saw the gig at London's Hammersmith Apollo. The two guitarists were Brian Young (lead) and that Japanese dude Toshi or someone.

Brian Young was the guitarist in the L.A VH tribute band "Atomic Punks".

Atomic punks, that explains a few things then ! And yes he was awesome at the apollo, we were up in the circle at the front and when dave ejaculated a whole bottle of JD into the crowd I thought Hmm 'sour mash indeed'.

M

Mr Grimsdale
03-04-2004, 05:07 AM
you were the "slag"?
cor blimey guv!

Londinium
03-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
you were the "slag"?
cor blimey guv!

Moi a slag ? Hmm have you been reading my diary grimsdale !
Nutter

M