• Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I seriously just fucked up bigtime.

It's like shit imitating fenceposts.

I can't fucking believe it.

Like thirty minutes ago, I had 8 or 10 windows open and was just cutting and pasting like a maniac. Thirty minutes you say? That's right, it took me that long to realize that I posted a fucked-up Christina Aguilera fisting thread @ the PUBLIC BROADCASTING SYSTEM FORUM!!!

I know, they're fucking different boards....they LOOK different....I don't know what the fuck I was thinking.....

I'm fucking BANNED there now. By some bullshit-assed fucking miracle, I posted that fucking fisting thread in the VICTORY GARDEN forums....after I realised what I had done, I just hoped those yam-digging motherfuckers wouldn't notice. So much for that.

I had some really fucking meaningful discussions in the cooking show forums....all fucking GONE.

The NOVA forum?

They let me in for one post....just this ridiculous fucking sayonara deal. I shoved a bunch of MANIFEST DESTINY and reefs 'offa CUBA up their fucking asses.
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Holy fuck, brother.

I hate to ask this, but do you have a link?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Holy fuck, brother.

I hate to ask this, but do you have a link?
      Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Page cannot be fuckingdisplayed..

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

That's fucked, bro. I sometimes post stupid shit if I'm doing two other things at the same time...like working or shit.

Can you PM their webmaster?
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

me too

isn't that half the fun of the net ?

posting at 2-3 sites at the same fucking time and the fact that you could , just could , post the wrong stuff at the wrong fucking place ?

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

it's like wanking in public
            Originally posted by flappo
            i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
            translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

oh! the danger
              Originally posted by flappo
              i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

I am truly sorry, Rust.

I am amazed that anybody can do more than one thing at a time. My brain begins to melt if I even try so much as grunting while I'm shitting.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  My brain begins to melt if I even try so much as grunting while I'm shitting.
                  You're not supposed to tie a tournquette to the jugular when shitting to get off. It's dangerous and causes brain damage, trust me.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Damn, dude, that sucks.

But don't you find it a little hilarious?

Just a little?
                    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I must admit I've copied some ideas from here to a finnish hockey board...there, if you break the rules, they first ban you for a week, or a month...they don't push you totally out immediately. It's a pretty serious site.

I've been pushing my limits but only received a one-week ban for commenting like a mod, warning about "chat-messages" (how wild!).

They also ban you if they find out your IP has an alias.

The reason I wanna stay on that site is the enormous amount of war/history fanatics! Some intelligent, well-read people there talking about the history of tanks, the historical relationship between finland and Russia, the situation in Israel, etc...everything.
                      Last edited by Golden AWe; 05-23-2005, 03:52 AM.
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Maybe this should be stickied. That's right, I just fucked up AGAIN. It's pretty fucking funny how I can manage to find THIS thread to bitch about my latest debacle, but still manage to post inappropriate material in the worst places.

There's this motorcycle board that I frequent that's mostly tech stuff....there's one venting forum on it though. Anyway, I just got BANNED for fucking posting a pic I meant to put in Ozzy's stupid shit and bullshit thread. So the venting thread was all fired up about this dude's FXRP (police bike) that he was having problems with and I fucked up. No, I DIDN'T fuck up.....those fucking sphincter-cuntrolled-braking dipshits can fucking fuel inject themselves to hell if this gets a motherfucker BANNED.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Man....those are a buncha tight-assed motherfuckers....

Come on...lemme see the Christina Aguilara fisting page.

Is it possible for non members to see it?

Hell...too late...if Rustoffa is banned, that means thread is deleted....

Look man...in the future...when you fuck up like that, save the HTML page before you get banned so we can share in the fun...

I did laff hysterically about it being posted on a PBS cooking forum...

Last edited by Hardrock69; 06-24-2005, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                            Maybe this should be stickied. That's right, I just fucked up AGAIN. It's pretty fucking funny how I can manage to find THIS thread to bitch about my latest debacle, but still manage to post inappropriate material in the worst places.

There's this motorcycle board that I frequent that's mostly tech stuff....there's one venting forum on it though. Anyway, I just got BANNED for fucking posting a pic I meant to put in Ozzy's stupid shit and bullshit thread. So the venting thread was all fired up about this dude's FXRP (police bike) that he was having problems with and I fucked up. No, I DIDN'T fuck up.....those fucking sphincter-cuntrolled-braking dipshits can fucking fuel inject themselves to hell if this gets a motherfucker BANNED.
                            It's amazing how some of these boards are so tight-assed and gay. It's easy to get used to the freedom offered here.

Comment

• academic punk
                              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa

I just hoped those yam-digging motherfuckers wouldn't notice.
                              As if ANYONE wouldn't notice a Christina Aguillera fisting thread????!???

Comment

Working...