DLR in Valdosta Ga June 4,2005

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SouthernGirl69

DLR in Valdosta Ga June 4,2005

Hi! I wanted to announce in case no one has heard already that DIAMOND DAVE himself is comming to south Ga June 4th!! Any one else going? I may have a chance to meet him..have NO idea what to say..any ideas? O if anyone wants tickets some are still available go to www.WILDADVENTURES.net and click on concerts...
  • mattiew23m

and again!!! the dates just keep on comin'. Diamond dave is gonna shine this summer

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Sweet.

Tix are only 15 bucks.

DLR7884
      The domain name Wildadventures.net is for sale. Call BuyDomains at 844-896-7299 to get a price quote and get your business online today!
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• rochesterdr
        Groupie
        • Jan 2005

Yeah, I'm planning on going, but how are you going to meet Dave?

Comment

• Thorman
          Commando
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by SouthernGirl69
          Hi! I wanted to announce in case no one has heard already that DIAMOND DAVE himself is comming to south Ga June 4th!! Any one else going? I may have a chance to meet him..have NO idea what to say..any ideas? O if anyone wants tickets some are still available go to www.WILDADVENTURES.net and click on concerts...
          Of course there are tickets still available....Sammy is in the area and all the Vh fans are going to his show.....

BAM
          http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• SouthernGirl69

BAM A SHOT OF JACK UP YER CABO SUCKIN' ASSHOLE DICKWEED!

sammy is only going to be in town if Ben-Gay sponsors a meeting of retired cover song has beens!

It's really pathetic when somebody makes a living impersonating a legend and covering his songs while pissing and moaning about why nobody gives a shit about his own lame ass original material with a band of chain smoking chronic masturbators who flushed their legacy right down the shitter at the local kenny rogers choke and puke!

Comment

• SouthernGirl69

Yeah, I'm planning on going, but how are you going to meet Dave

If Dave does a meet n greet I will meet him after the show.Jimmy Holmes vice-president of entertainment at Wild Adventures is an X-boyfriend and was the best man at my wedding.He gets me in to see a lot of people.Can't wait for the show! Be lookin for the HOTTIE in the leopard print knee-hi 5 1/2 in boots! ROCK ON!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by SouthernGirl69
                Yeah, I'm planning on going, but how are you going to meet Dave

If Dave does a meet n greet I will meet him after the show.Jimmy Holmes vice-president of entertainment at Wild Adventures is an X-boyfriend and was the best man at my wedding.He gets me in to see a lot of people.Can't wait for the show! Be lookin for the HOTTIE in the leopard print knee-hi 5 1/2 in boots! ROCK ON!!
                Welcome to the Army!!
                Umm interesting web page ya got there.

Squirt away babe!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Well, damn...too far away from here. Now if he was to be in Atlanta, I could make it (if it were a weekend).

Comment

• SouthernGirl69

Welcome to the Army!!
                    Umm interesting web page ya got there.

Squirt away babe!!

That's hott! Thx guwapo_rocker for checkin out my site..Keep Rockin!

Comment

• BrownSound1
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah Valdosta is a good haul for me too. Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville, Birmingham, and I'm there. I can remember a time when Dave used to play here. We never get good concerts anymore.

Comment

• rochesterdr
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2005

holy shit! Have you guys checked out this chick's webpage?

She's not shy, that's for sure.

Comment

• steveonet
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Jul 2004

I'm ready to go! Two Rows Back From The Stage!

AND...I'm working on media passes from a friend who works for a local TV Station...and also potential radio passes from friends at Rock 108 and Gulf 104!

LETS DO THIS THING! EVERYONE! SHOW UP! SHOW YOUR LOVE! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT! I'd be willing to meet anyone there!
                          http://www.brain-fusion.com/bfbanner.jpg

Comment

• steveonet
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                            Sweet.

Tix are only 15 bucks.

DLR7884
                            http://wildadventures.net/concerts.asp?load=119
                            Before anyone gets fooled into thinking that tickets are only 15 bucks...someone needs to clarify. RESERVED SEATS...are 15 bucks.....that's on TOP of the admission to the park, which is 39 more dollars for the day.....so if you dont have an annual pass...it's actually 54 dollars per ticket to get in...and you have another option...just pay the 39 and the show is free...you get it with your admission to the park....you just dont get covered seats near the stage..you get the "free" lawn seats outside of the reserved area. Basically, the reserved area would be what would be considered floor, center stage, first 40 rows at a normal venue. The "free' seats, are everything else, and you can STILL hear and see the show very well from the free seats...I'm just not going to let DLR come to town and not get ten feet from him so I can stand there and yell "YOU FUCKIN ROCK! SAM WHO?"
                            http://www.brain-fusion.com/bfbanner.jpg

Comment

• SouthernGirl69

Stevonet you ROCK! Who do u know at Rock108? My husband used to work there a few yrs ago...He worked with Scott n Todd.Look fwd to ROCKIN with ya on the 4th!!

Comment

Working...