X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Maybe a queer around here can answer this question

When two faggots get ready to do it, how do they decide on who does the pounding and who recieves the pounding? Do they flip a coin? "I got tailssssssssss"
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

If you're seriously that into exploring your sexuality, maybe you should visit a gay bar.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Shit, I asked this at the wrong place! I should have asked this over at Hagar Links...I know there's somebody that could answer this over there.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

..ask kane , he should know

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          If you're seriously that into exploring your sexuality, maybe you should visit a gay bar.
          No, no, no, no, nooooo! You got the wrong idea! I'm not into that shit, this is just general curiousity...and not gay bi-curiousity.

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Smartass.

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

If I was a queer, I'd know this. I'm not, therefore that's why I'm asking. It's a legitimite question. I want to know how they decide that shit, not because I want to try it, but because of my morbid curiousity. Personally, I don't know how a dude could choose another dude's hairy, nasty, stinky, ugly ass over a fine ass blonde chick's perfectly round, smooth, tanned, beautiful ass anyway. :confused: I never have been able to figure that one out.
              Last edited by Little Texan; 03-01-2004, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                Are you speaking from experience there, Dr. Love?

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

(that's German for no)
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                    Shit, I asked this at the wrong place! I should have asked this over at Hagar Links...I know there's somebody that could answer this over there.
                    not somebody...everybody...
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                      She's the Woman
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Weird thread here---but poor LT cant get a SRAIGHT (lol) answer!
                      I know what you mean tho---sometimes I wonder about off-the-wall stuff like that....Like when I see certain couples (both huge, or hes huge, whatever) and wonder how they...uhh...'manage'...

And dont even TRY to figure out why any guy wouldnt want a soft, smooth woman instead of another guy....Thats just one of the things most of us will never understand.

Ahhhhh...the ways of the world....
                      ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

See the funny things I think about, is How in the fuck can an intellegent person ask such a crude question. Get a life. If your not gay, or fat or tall or whatever, then just mind your own business man. its people like you that put decent people in uncomfortable and sometimes suicidal positions. If you really want to know. Go up to a gay person and ask. I dare ya. LOL
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                          See the funny things I think about, is How in the fuck can an intellegent person ask such a crude question. Get a life. If your not gay, or fat or tall or whatever, then just mind your own business man. its people like you that put decent people in uncomfortable and sometimes suicidal positions. If you really want to know. Go up to a gay person and ask. I dare ya. LOL
                          You need to lighten the fuck up, dude, and quit being so goddamn serious. I'll ask any goddamn fucking question about anything I goddamn fucking please, and I'm not going to let a fucking sensitive nancy boy, panty waist little pussy tell me what I can and can't say on this board. If you and your boyfriend are offended by what I post on this board, then you don't have to fucking read it, go somewhere else. You and the rest of the pussy liberal PC police can kiss my ass if you don't like what I have to say. Geez, bitches like you are hell when they're on the rag...chill out, take a Midol or something, and do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The question wasn't really meant to be taken so serious. It's just one of those silly, stupid things that you wonder about sometimes like Sweet Irony said. It must have struck a nerve with Big Troubles, though, because she got her panties in a twist over a silly question on an internet message board.

Comment

• seenbad
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                              You need to lighten the fuck up, dude, and quit being so goddamn serious. I'll ask any goddamn fucking question about anything I goddamn fucking please, and I'm not going to let a fucking sensitive nancy boy, panty waist little pussy tell me what I can and can't say on this board. If you and your boyfriend are offended by what I post on this board, then you don't have to fucking read it, go somewhere else. You and the rest of the pussy liberal PC police can kiss my ass if you don't like what I have to say. Geez, bitches like you are hell when they're on the rag...chill out, take a Midol or something, and do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

I'm half tempted to put that in my sig.
                              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

Working...