X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AllVHisgoodVH
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2005

No contest between Dave and Sammy

I do not understand all the fuss between the Sam and Dave comparisons.

All of us know who the true representative for the band is no matter what version is around today. So, for some idiots from the pen to come in here and say things about the real singer of VH is downright embarassing. So lets put an end to it now and put those sheep out of their misery.

If there is one thing that we, the people of the RothArmy know, is that Sammy is the best thing to ever happen to VH and will forever remain the true lead singer and frontman for the greatest rock and roll band on the planet.....

Sammy = CVH
  • AllVHisgoodVH
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2005

Originally posted by AllVHisgoodVH

All of us know who the true representative for the band is no matter what version is around today. So, for some idiots from the pen to come in here and say things about the real singer of VH is downright embarassing. So lets put an end to it now and put those sheep out of their misery.

If there is one thing that we, the people of the RothArmy know, is that Sammy is the best thing to ever happen to VH and will forever remain the true lead singer and frontman for the greatest rock and roll band on the planet.....

Sammy = CVH
    Dude, I have been saying that for so long....You rock and could be considered for membership into the 3 T's.....You make so much sense thats it erie...Where did you come from? Do you have some insight into the band!! When is the new record come out? Come on, I know you have all the answers and glad to have you aboard

BAM

Comment

• Thorman
      Commando
      • Apr 2005

Dude, I have been saying that for so long....You rock and could be considered for membership into the 3 T's.....You make so much sense thats it erie...Where did you come from? Do you have some insight into the band!! When is the new record come out? Come on, I know you have all the answers and glad to have you aboard

BAM
      Ok loser lose the BAM as that just aint you!!! Nice post by the way but you cant imitate genius so dont even try....

BAM
      http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Re: No contest between Dave and Sammy

Sammy = CVH

i see we got a nother bitch who wants to try and take on the Roth Army.word of advice,Dnt even try
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Great!!! More gayness!!!!!

losers
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Figs
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

BAM

You're responding to yourself. You forgot to log off and sign in under your other id.

Comment

• UGS
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Figs
              You're responding to yourself. You forgot to log off and sign in under your other id.
              hahahahahahahahah. . . classic. Atta boy Thorman
              Keep on Rothing in the Free World

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Good job beeeeeeotch!!

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

"No contest between Dave and Sammy"

Who is Sammy Hagar?!?

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2003

Who is Sammy Hagar?
                      David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                      "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

That's more like it!

SLH is sleeping in on a Saturday morn!!!

Comment

• DaLeeRo
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
                          David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

lmao!!!

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                            Full Member Status

• May 2005

Thorman the sheep pen is calling you!!!!!!!

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2005

...that's what they call OWNED ...lol

Who the fuck is Bette Midler?

Comment

Working...