PDA

View Full Version : Up Coming Must Have Dvds

Soul Reaper
05-22-2005, 09:37 AM
brilliant, thanks Shaun.

I'm going to get the Judas Priest or the Pink Floyd one. Maybe Motorhead.

Fuck it, i might get them all!

sammysucks65
05-22-2005, 11:15 AM
DEFINATLY GETTING THE SCORPIONS ONE o yea maybe the motorhead one....hehe i already saw a movie with lemmy from motorhead in it...it wasnt a pretty site

Shaun Ponsonby
05-22-2005, 02:18 PM
I have the VHS of the Pink Floyd one, and the VHS is incredible, so Alan only knows what the DVD will be like.

ALinChainz
05-22-2005, 02:40 PM
I'm pretty sure that seaon 5 of the Sopranos is out the first week of June.

The Dave cameo at Tony's poker game, Christopher's reference to Dave at the Bing, telling Tim Daly's gambling addict character that he could get him into a serious game.

I know it isn't music, but it's Dave .... I sayyyyyy ....

Soul Reaper
05-22-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
I have the VHS of the Pink Floyd one, and the VHS is incredible, so Alan only knows what the DVD will be like.

i think i've seen a video of that PULSE tour that was on BBC once.

my hairdresser lent it to me.

Mr Badguy
05-22-2005, 03:43 PM
I read in "Classic rock" that another AC/DC DVD is coming out, this time a documentry about the history of the band.

No more details, though.

Shaun Ponsonby
05-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Ah, yes, I read that too (my fav. Mag), it's called 'Riff Raff', and I forgot to mention Whitesnake's upcoming DVD.

UGS
05-22-2005, 07:18 PM
I'd like to hear Velvet Revolver tear up Mr. Brownstone

Terry
05-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Has nothing to do w/music, but there's been a proposed Blade Runner DVD in the works for years that is rumored to include both the original theatrical release, the directors cut and a couple of workprints with footage that has only been viewed in sneak peeks when the film first came out in 1982.

Outside of any CVH, that's the only thing I'm looking forward to seeing released.