PDA

View Full Version : Moran Says ‘Some Big Fish’ Hate Bush

lucky wilbury
05-23-2005, 02:17 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,157104,00.html

Moran Says ‘Some Big Fish’ Hate Bush

ABC News White House Correspondent Terry Moran (search) says there are "some big fish" in the White House press corps who hate President Bush. And, he told radio host Hugh Hewitt (search), "upwards of 70 [percent]" of White House correspondents voted for Democratic President candidate John Kerry in November. He wouldn't get any more specific. He did say, though, there's a "deep anti-military bias in the media. One that begins from the premise that the military must be lying, and that American projection of power around the world must be wrong."

DrMaddVibe
05-23-2005, 06:49 AM
Sure his name isn't Moron?

Nickdfresh
05-23-2005, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Sure his name isn't Moron?

:D

You're getting funnier 'VIBE, I swear!

Va Beach VH Fan
05-23-2005, 08:15 AM
I think if he had another chance at that quote, he'd be better suited for saying "anti-Pentagon", meaning it's policiies, rather than "anti-military"...

Saying "anti-military" nowadays, regardless of Party affiliation, gives the impression that the person is not supporting the troops....

Nickdfresh
05-23-2005, 01:28 PM
I heard there were some Bush Administration "members" in charge of the White House Press Corp that really love military men;) Maybe that how GANNON the CANNON got in....

Va Beach VH Fan
05-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Well, I won't go that far...

However, when I was stationed in the Pentagon in the early '90's, when Daddy Bush and then Clinton were in office, one of our duties was as a courier, going to the State Dept., Old Exec. Office Building, and the Situation Room of the White House....

There were many times when we got downright rude treatment from the staff flunkies....