OK guys here is our chance! Please READ AND Participate!!! Please!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

OK guys here is our chance! Please READ AND Participate!!! Please!!

Krock Radio in NYC (Major Market) Is having an 80's rock weekend.. I want to request the almost every cvh cd that was made in the 80's NO HAGAR THOU .. ask them to classic van halen.. And dedicate it to the dlrarmy.. come on guys, how fuckin' cool would that shit be.... Hours of cvh played on a radio station due to us I mean, let our voices be heard.. SEND OUT A TON A TON OF REQUESTS HERE

Audacy brings people together around what moves them, and helps advertisers connect to those audiences. We engage over 170 MM consumers each month across our connected platforms.
  • mattiew23m

come on guys!!! lets do it.. SEND ALL YOUR REQUESTS OUT FOR THIS WEEKEND..... IF NOT THIS STATION CALL YOUR LOCAL STATION. BUT NEW YORK IS A HUGE MARKEY, ALSO THIS TIES IN WITH THE HOWARD STERN THREAD.. PLEASE REQUEST A TON OF VAN HALEN... SWAMP THEM WITH REQUESTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON GUYS!! AND REMEMBER ASK FOR ONLY CVH OR HELL EVEN DLR SOLO, IT IS AN 80'S WEEKEND.. GO FOR IT.. COME ON EVERYONE!!

Comment

• bastardog
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

I made my part requeting from 1984
      Bastardog

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Done!
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• mattiew23m

bump! and make sure you ask for a block of van halen.. Like a huge amount of vh, and that we want a =cvh= reunion.. we gotta really flood these guys with emails!!! i'm gonna keep on bumpin this up, cause this weekend is memorial day weekend.. And bbq and classic vh is a good mix

Comment

• mattiew23m

BUMPIMG THIS SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mattiew23m

bump!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i requested
                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• mattiew23m

that's the shit!!!!!! Let's give them an attack of requests..... Let's let it be known that we want this reunion.......

nothin' but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROTH ON!!!!

Comment

• mattiew23m

BUMP!!! COME ON EVERYBODY!!!!! hahahahahha i just called, and the guy was like man you people and van halenn.. I just played them.. I was like, well play some more, and no sammy hagar cause he SUCKS lol hahahahhaah this is fun!!!
                    Last edited by mattiew23m; 05-27-2005, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• mattiew23m

fiance called and she said "can i hear david lee roth with van halen" they said "well what if we play sammy." she said yea whatever.. i almost slapped her lol she hungup.. hahaha i told her to call back and ask for roth, and she did lol.. she was like no fuckin' spammy hagar.. damn, these girls get nervous on the radio, and almost ruined everything.. And, behold they played the clip while we were in the car, and cvh... I'll wait =) Not my fav, but still good.. KEEP IT GOING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

ROTH ON!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

hey how bout me and you just go on the site and vote 100000 times fuck everyone else!

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• mattiew23m

READY?? SET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WAIT WON'T THEY KNOW THE IP??? SHOULD WE JUST USE RANDOM NAMES??

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

yeah random names works

Comment

• mattiew23m

Ok go.. pick everything from 1980 to 1984 random order of course!
                              HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...