• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steve
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Should Clones Have the Right To Vote?

I clone myself, hypothetically.

My clone is showing up to my job every single day, drawing up a storm, meanwhile, we have to split one paycheck??

Assuming we are eating twice the amount of food, and spending 3 1/2 times the previous shoe budget (he has fortunately grown 5 legs), not to mention my new cable TV and Playstation 3 addiction ( I am at home, not working, obviously).

2 Steves...2 paychecks.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Steve must be eating the special "herbal" brownies today.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• steve
      Sniper
      • Feb 2004

No,
      just wondering how I'm going to feed this 3-stomached freak...I mean, brother.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Re: Should Clones Have the Right To Vote?

Originally posted by steve
        I clone myself, hypothetically.

My clone is showing up to my job every single day, drawing up a storm, meanwhile, we have to split one paycheck??

Assuming we are eating twice the amount of food, and spending 3 1/2 times the previous shoe budget (he has fortunately grown 5 legs), not to mention my new cable TV and Playstation 3 addiction ( I am at home, not working, obviously).

2 Steves...2 paychecks.
        So you think this clone pops out as an adult, huh?

Welcome to the world of poopy diapers.

:eek:
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The combination of Hollywood, the Christian Right and drugs can really fuck a person up...

Comment

Working...