Guitars 101 had mp3's of soundcheck 2004

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

Guitars 101 had mp3's of soundcheck 2004

They have them up from different concerts.. If your not signed up, sign up.. This makes that rumor that i heard, very very true.. Here is the link to the tuson show http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showthr...ght=soundcheck
  • vanzilla
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

What was the rumor you heard?
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

That Ed would play CVH songs PERFECTLY at soundcheck just to piss Spambo off, and then fuck them up during the show...

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
        Sniper
        • Oct 2004

Gotta say, listening to a live version of RWTD again gave me goosebumps!!!!

Comment

• Last_Child
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          That Ed would play CVH songs PERFECTLY at soundcheck just to piss Spambo off, and then fuck them up during the show...
          "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• inh_james
            Groupie
            • Jan 2004

Yeah RWTD he screws up.

Comment

• lafours
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

He rips on "I'm The One" it's almost obvious that the real fun was had at soundcheck before Sammy got there....

and I checked out some of the Cherone stuff....he pretty much blows but man they really pulled out some awesome shit on that tour....
              Last edited by lafours; 05-24-2005, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• ben halen
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2005

Re: Guitars 101 had mp3's of soundcheck 2004

Originally posted by mattiew23m
                They have them up from different concerts.. If your not signed up, sign up.. This makes that rumor that i heard, very very true.. Here is the link to the tuson show http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showthr...ght=soundcheck
                Thanks a lot Matt! I'm The One was incredible.
                Appreciate all your enthusiasm on this site. Good to see there's some youngsters out there with good taste in music.
                HEY NOW!

Comment

• saint
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Feb 2004

They should have left Sam at home with Mikey on lead, thats the third best version of RWTD I've herad, 1. Classic VH, 2. DLR Solo
                  http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• saint
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Feb 2004

Ed's playing on I'm The One is Grrrreate or at least pretty good

Not sloppy like I’ve heard he is supposed to be these days

There is hope,
                    http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• ben halen
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by saint
                      They should have left Sam at home with Mikey on lead, thats the third best version of RWTD I've herad, 1. Classic VH, 2. DLR Solo
                      Agreed-if they won't get back with Dave, I'd prefer they just remain a 3 piece band-I was bracing myself for Hagar's voice on the soundcheck, and was quite pleasantly surprised.
                      HEY NOW!

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Guitar Is awesome on I'm The One and Unchained. I think secretly Ed really wants to reunite with Dave But hie Ego won't let him admit it. I even listened To Unchained with Gary Cherone and It auctually souded good (Musically Not Vocally.).
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• franksters
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

I just listened to really got me now and i'm the one by vh and fat spammy............................

oh my fuckin god!!!
                          it's like someone was pulling my teeth without medication!

you have to know that it's the first time i ear a dave song performed by fat spammy and it's so fuckin gross! it's the first and last for me anyway...

that deep voice of a bear that he is when he say ''girl'' it's just awful.

and that part during iM the one, is even worst, anyway right now i'm listening to the orillia concert and there is absolutly nothing to compare,

you guys all know that already!
                          SUMMER'S JUST
                          AROUND
                          THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                          http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• franksters
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

no one can replace Dave!

that's it man!! no one like that!! not even close! he will always be the singer and the fun in vh and no one can take that away from him...

he even says it himself, but as long as there are idiot who wants to try, they are more then welcome to, and we will keep laughin, as far as i'm concern as long as i can go see him perform once in a while it's better for me his band is tight and they rip!

also he seemed to play more than when he was part of vh, now i see him almost every year which is much better than once every 3 years with vh...
                            SUMMER'S JUST
                            AROUND
                            THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by lafours
                              He rips on "I'm The One" it's almost obvious that the real fun was had at soundcheck before Sammy got there....
                              Maybe he was sober at the soundcheck but drunk by the time of the gig each night?

Comment

Working...