PDA

View Full Version : Don't be fooled. Terrorism is everywhere.

UGS
05-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Don't be fooled. Terrorism is everywhere.

Terrorism is a growing threat in out society. Most people assume they are safe, but really, they are as ignorant as little ants waiting to be burned by the hand of god under the huge magnifying glass known only as terrorism. Think that you and your family aren't targets? Well, think again, buddy because before you know it, your testicles could be splattered across your living room wall even before you finish reading this article.

Thus, I have created a guide for you to follow so that you and your family can be safe.

1. Do not go outside. Outside = Terrorism.

2. Tell everyone you know about the threat of terrorism. The key here is to scare as many people as possible into being cautious. Everyone knows that fear can fight terrorism, the more fear you spread, the safer you are.

3. Petition your sate and local government to install metal detectors everywhere. When your kids go to school, don't you want them to have the comfort of being searched every day? That is what makes schools safe.

4. All Muslims are terrorists, do not trust them. In fact, do not trust Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, or Jews. They may look innocent, but for all you know, they could be Muslim too.

5. Put the American flag everywhere. The more bumper-stickers, shirts, flags, and posters that support the US you have, the better. When terrorist see how much pride you have, they will leave you alone.

6. Keep a loaded gun under your pillow at all times. If the terrorist come into your house, you have a right to protect your family from being terrorized and the only way to do that is to shoot anything that moves.

7. Only watch CNN. They know everything about terrorism and what is going on the world and they never have any bias.

8. Realize that you are never safe. Even though no one from the middle-east has ever heard of your ass-backwards, hick town, it still doesn't mean it isn't a major terrorist target. Be prepared for attack at any time.

I hope this guide helped, and remember, never trust anyone that isn't yourself, affiliated with CNN, or George W. Bush.

http://www.yourapathy.net/terrorism_is_everywhere.html

FORD
05-24-2005, 07:36 PM
The scary thing is, that's an amazingly accurate description of how at least 50.8% of this country actually must think :(

LoungeMachine
05-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The scary thing is, that's an amazingly accurate description of how at least 50.8% of this country actually must think :(

I have an issue with you using the term THINK when referring to these people....;)

superdave
05-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Number 4 is pretty accurate

UGS
05-24-2005, 08:37 PM
You do realize the list is meant to be sarcastic, right?

superdave
05-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Yes I do, but in the real world number 4 is pretty accurate

UGS
05-24-2005, 09:01 PM
I like your flag

superdave
05-24-2005, 09:01 PM
so do I--Germany rules

UGS
05-24-2005, 09:04 PM
There's a Muslim guy who lives in my building, should I report him?

superdave
05-24-2005, 09:05 PM
not yet--but keep an eye on him--lol

UGS
05-24-2005, 09:09 PM
don't worry, I already am :rolleyes:

superdave
05-24-2005, 09:10 PM
I have a hard time trusting anybody nowadays, it really is sad how the world has become

UGS
05-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Come to think of it, you're right. It's only safe to trust white people. . .I don't know why I haven't thought of this yet

UGS
05-24-2005, 09:22 PM
Anyways Adolf, I'm out for a night of rounding up people with brown skin for the authorities. I know I'm Canadian, but you probably think all the terrorists get to the US through Canada anyway so I'm just doing my part to help you guys out. The last thing you need is more people to FEAR. So take care, and Sieg Heil!

DrMaddVibe
05-25-2005, 07:20 AM
WTF?!?

vanzilla
05-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Stop it UGS, you're scaring me.

Mr Grimsdale
05-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by superdave
Yes I do, but in the real world number 4 is pretty accurate

ooh crumbs!

FORD
05-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Stop it UGS, you're scaring me.

UGS isn't the one who said #4 was "pretty accurate"

UGS
05-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Don't worry Van, it's all in good mockery

I posted this as a joke, figuring everyone would say "Oh, look at all the crazies, and their delusional ways" and get a kick out of it.

FORD and LoungeMachine reply. . .they get it. . .hopefully the trend continues. . .

Then Adolf comes up "Fuckin' Eh! Now we're talking! This shit is FOR REAL!!"

Hardrock69
05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Oh, look at all the crazies, and their delusional ways!!!!

Mr Grimsdale
05-25-2005, 04:31 PM
Fuckin' Eh! Now we're talking! This shit is FOR REAL!!