PDA

View Full Version : get rid of the political forum

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 11:18 PM
all it doesn is make roth soldiers pisses at eachother

vanzilla
05-25-2005, 11:22 PM
Yeh, and non, main, the dump, the locker room, the picture gallery, feedback to webmaster....All of those suck too. Get rid of those fucking forums. All people ever do is fight in them.

:rolleyes: What a fucking pussy.

DLR7884, would you like to do the honors please?;)

academic punk
05-25-2005, 11:23 PM
Yeah, and bring back that douchebag pete while you're at it!

vanzilla
05-25-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Yeah, and bring back that douchebag pete while you're at it!

And while we're on the subject of douchebags - I miss GAR.

You better unban him or I'm leaving this place. I've warned you for the 543rd time.

academic punk
05-25-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla

You better unban him or I'm leaving this place. I've warned you for the 543rd time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Well done! Subtle, but thorny!!! Hicks'd be proud!

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 11:28 PM
What a fucking pussy.

i know ur dad touched you when you were little but you dont need to take it out on other people

vanzilla
05-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
i know ur dad touched you when you were little but you dont need to take it out on other people

Dude, if it means anything to you - I apologize for the pussy comment. I just call 'em as I see 'em.

This place prides itself on freedom of speech. Just because you don't like what is being said to you, or what others are saying about something - doesn't mean it should be permantly erased.

For instance, I'm offended that you made a joke at my expense using child molestation. Guess what? I'm a big boy - I know this is the internet - I couldn't care less.

If you don't like the Front Line, or can't handle the debates, there's a solution: DON'T GO THERE!

If there's anything else we can help you with let me know.

:cool:

Hardrock69
05-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Nobody is REQUIRED to even go INTO that forum.

Van is right. If ya can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen....

I would rather have a place to post that stuff than in non-vh....

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 11:36 PM
i dont care what is said to me but all i see in the poilitics is people fighting ad being assholes to eachother its b.s.

academic punk
05-25-2005, 11:39 PM
i dont care what is said to me but all i see in the poilitics is people fighting ad being assholes to eachother its b.s.

That's why our parents used to tell us to never discuss politics and religion.

'cause no one in the history of the world has ever changed anyones mind on either subject.

Now realize that there is no God and go vote Democrat.

hollywood5150
05-25-2005, 11:40 PM
you get rid of the political forum, you might as well remove DLR radio show in boston....

perhaps poeple should learn to respect others opinions..........and those that express them should

learn to express them and back them up with factual information

vanzilla
05-25-2005, 11:43 PM

Drop by non and check out the flame wars that went on between pete, fab, and Rikk...

Those 3 make anything happening in the front line look like first grade girls fighting on the play ground...really low blows (mostly done by pete and fab - Rikk is a good guy)

Listen Redballs, I see where you're coming from and agree with you to a certain extent. Politics are a very sensitive subject that people passionately defend, so of course it's going to get personal.

But you're not doing yourself any favors by whining over it. Either ignore it or man up and start slinging shit yourself. It's very cathartic.

Censoring members is not the solution.

vanzilla
05-25-2005, 11:44 PM

Now realize that there is no God and go vote Democrat.

I thought you were Jehova's Witness (at least that's what your custom title led me to believe?) - Not trying to get into a religious debate or discussion here BTW....

rustoffa
05-25-2005, 11:45 PM
Let's go there, shall we?

:)

hollywood5150
05-25-2005, 11:47 PM
i agree with vanzilla...........fuck it .....fuck them......

i am listening to the boston/dlr radio show.....

whatwould dave do (sounds stupid i know) but really respond the way he would ........

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS

rustoffa
05-25-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS

Redballjets88
05-25-2005, 11:49 PM
look i'm not trying to whine over anything ....maybe it seemed like it came across that way..i dunno... because really the only people i feel like being pissed at are hagr fans

academic punk
05-25-2005, 11:51 PM
I thought you were Jehova's Witness (at least that's what your custom title led me to believe?) - Not trying to get into a religious debate or discussion here BTW....

REPENT, ZILLA. REPENT OR BURN IN HELL FOREVER.

TAKE THIS FLOWER.

(agree, lets not turn this into a religious debate)

REPENT. REFUSAL WILL ONLY RESULT IN ETERNAL BONDAGE IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. EMBRACE THE LORD.

hollywood5150
05-25-2005, 11:51 PM
its cool redball..............hollywood has your back....... Vanzilla is cool too.........

he seems like a nice guy.......

CVH/DLR.........4 life

boston radio is damn good..........DLRis on Fire

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Let's go there, shall we?

:D Let me bring Katydid over and we'll get right on it!:D

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
its cool redball..............hollywood has your back....... Vanzilla is cool too.........

he seems like a nice guy.......

CVH/DLR.........4 life

boston radio is damn good..........DLRis on Fire

We're all cool fellas. Just as Dave would say - "I only go by 2 rules, First is: Don't sweat the small stuff. Second is: It's all small stuff.":cool:

hollywood5150
05-26-2005, 12:21 AM
vanzilla and redballjet88.............you guys should e-mail me sometime...........

you guys are alright

CVH/DLS 4 life

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 12:25 AM
yeah good shit

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 12:26 AM
what part of texas you from?

hollywood5150
05-26-2005, 12:28 AM
south............mcallen area..........DLRperformed live......

i was front row........ he gave me a shot of jack

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 12:29 AM
lol sweet

Dr. Love
05-26-2005, 12:59 AM
Let's go to Feedback now :)

Rikk
05-26-2005, 01:12 AM

And FAB too. I need a cyber partner.

Ally_Kat
05-26-2005, 01:57 AM

Yeah, and? You just described the interweb in general.

Panamark
05-26-2005, 03:56 AM
An Army needs to know whats going on in the world !

Im not a frequent flyer of the front line, but its here
to stay. 9/11 made sure of that.

Unlike Sammy fans, many CVH afficiandos actually have
a brain and like to discuss world issues.

This forum is as important as Main to this site.
Dave fans need brain food.

If you dont get it, try

www.vhlinks.com

You will be safe there...

ashstralia
05-26-2005, 05:16 AM
yeah, can you believe people actually
support different sports teams, also?

we should close down the locker room, too.

*ash pulls stupid face*

FORD
05-26-2005, 01:54 PM
REPENT, ZILLA. REPENT OR BURN IN HELL FOREVER.

TAKE THIS FLOWER.

(agree, lets not turn this into a religious debate)

REPENT. REFUSAL WILL ONLY RESULT IN ETERNAL BONDAGE IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. EMBRACE THE LORD.

Uh.... not to continue the religious debate or anything, but if you're going to impersonate a JW, then you should probably know that they don't believe in Hell ;)

academic punk
05-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Uh.... not to continue the religious debate or anything, but if you're going to impersonate a JW, then you should probably know that they don't believe in Hell ;)

Really? Damn. There's goes my Jehovah's Witness merit badge...

FORD
05-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Really? Damn. There's goes my Jehovah's Witness merit badge...

The JW's are an interesting bunch. They don't believe in Hell, and they believe that only 144,000 out of everybody who has ever lived, will get to Heaven. Also they don't celebrate birthdays or any other holidays. Frankly, I don't know what the incentive is to joining their religion, since you don't seem to gain anything from it, aside from some healthy exercize habits and human interaction (i.e. walking around town and knocking on doors)

The one good thing I can say about them though, is that they do NOT get involved in right wing politics (or left wing for that matter) because they recognize no government outside of Jehova.

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 02:16 PM
yeah they are pretty weird but so are the mormons instead of only 144,000 people going to heaven they all just get a planet

BigBadBrian
05-26-2005, 03:17 PM

So?

Piss off.

:gulp:

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 03:17 PM
thank ya kindly

Guitar Shark
05-26-2005, 03:31 PM
I think it's pretty funny that a guy who isn't even old enough to vote is urging to close the political forum.

vanzilla
05-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I think it's pretty funny that a guy who isn't even old enough to vote is urging to close the political forum.

Shit, I didn't even notice that Shark. Good catch.

Don't worry about REDBALLS, he's okay. Just a little new to this place. He's catching on to the vibe.

By the way shark, you've cracked the top 20.

;)

academic punk
05-26-2005, 05:27 PM
The JW's are an interesting bunch. They don't believe in Hell, and they believe that only 144,000 out of everybody who has ever lived, will get to Heaven. Also they don't celebrate birthdays or any other holidays. Frankly, I don't know what the incentive is to joining their religion, since you don't seem to gain anything from it, aside from some healthy exercize habits and human interaction (i.e. walking around town and knocking on doors)

The one good thing I can say about them though, is that they do NOT get involved in right wing politics (or left wing for that matter) because they recognize no government outside of Jehova.

I myself dig the Church of the Sub-Genius.

Redballjets88
05-26-2005, 05:31 PM
thnx van

BlimpyCHIMP™
05-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Dude, if it means anything to you - I apologize for the pussy comment. I just call 'em as I see 'em.

This place prides itself on freedom of speech.

THATS UDDER HORSESHIT YOU POLESMOKER

BC!!
I SEE SMOKE IN THE DISTANCE

FORD
05-26-2005, 06:49 PM
I myself dig the Church of the Sub-Genius.

Don't say that too loud or the Panda Boy will be back :eek:

LoungeMachine
05-26-2005, 07:16 PM

Then stay out of the forum, douche.

16 year old newbie suggesting forum changes?

GET OVER YOURSELF

nimrod:rolleyes:

academic punk
05-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Don't say that too loud or the Panda Boy will be back :eek:

Panda Boy? Who's Panda Boy? I fear I have no idea what appocalypse I may have wrought...

rustoffa
05-26-2005, 09:29 PM

Back in the day, a JW family lived down the street. They took ALOT of heat....just perpetual pranking and ostricization. The holiday deal always hit hard. One halloween, we took a trash can full of water, leaned it on their front door, rang the bell, and comedy ensued.

On a lighter note, I got a KZ 75 for CHRISTMAS one year and let their son "Charles" or some shit ride it. It was fucking grate...he wouldn't get off of it. His dad was just screaming while he went by over and over again. I'm pretty sure he took a major-league beating for that.

I did a huge donut in their front yard a few days later and it was back to business as usual.

academic punk
05-26-2005, 09:33 PM
Back in the day, a JW family lived down the street. They took ALOT of heat....just perpetual pranking and ostricization. The holiday deal always hit hard. One halloween, we took a trash can full of water, leaned it on their front door, rang the bell, and comedy ensued.

On a lighter note, I got a KZ 75 for CHRISTMAS one year and let their son "Charles" or some shit ride it. It was fucking grate...he wouldn't get off of it. His dad was just screaming while he went by over and over again. I'm pretty sure he took a major-league beating for that.

I did a huge donut in their front yard a few days later and it was back to business as usual.

If there were a Hell, you'd be going.

BenJammin
05-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Wonder what kind of person 'Charles' grew up to be?

I bet he goes by Chuck and owns a Harley :)

rustoffa
05-26-2005, 09:58 PM
If there were a Hell, you'd be going.

I dunno....I actually let that kid ride my mini-bike with the best of intentions. I need to clarify that point. It wasn't like a set-up for a JW ass whooping or anything.

rustoffa
05-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by BenJammin
Wonder what kind of person 'Charles' grew up to be?

I bet he goes by Chuck and owns a Harley :)

Thank you BenJammin.

Major-league insight....I have no idea if fat-tired mini-bikes change lives, but last I heard that dude had a shrimp boat and a beard.

Ally_Kat
05-26-2005, 11:22 PM

Remember my friend who is apart of that weird Pentacostal group? The one that condemns everyone who can't speak in tounges to hell and has arranged marriages, and stuff? She's studying the JW religion because she wants to convert. Mainly because her boyfriend is JW and she wants to marry him. She sees it as a less restricting religion then her current one.

And her boyfriend -- favors the right wing politics. lol

He's like a non-practicing Catholic, but JW style.

FORD
05-27-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Tell him he's an idol worshipper and he's going to be cast out. I don't remember their exact name for it, but it's like excommunication, only worse. You basically don't exist in the eyes of the JW's.

rustoffa
05-27-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Remember my friend who is apart of that weird Pentacostal group? The one that condemns everyone who can't speak in tounges to hell and has arranged marriages, and stuff? She's studying the JW religion because she wants to convert. Mainly because her boyfriend is JW and she wants to marry him. She sees it as a less restricting religion then her current one.

That's fucking nuts. I guess if the same situation took place down here, she'd go with the JW's as well. The Southern Baptists hold beehive hairdos and long dresses in no regard (PW).

It's like, you have the Pentacostal Women (PW) and the Southern Baptist Women (SBW)....Beehives and browbeat v/s Why don't you cut your fucking hair and browbeat your husband.

Anyway, there's this semi-famous story floating around about this Southern Baptist Grandma (SBG) taking this orphaned kid away from her Pentacostal Daughter-In-Law (PDIL), because she (the SBG) questioned her (the PDIL's) beehive qualities and had already brow-beaten her Southern Baptist Son (SBS).

It's changing now, Atlanta is like the fucking cosmopolitan capitol of the south and the sewers are all fucked up.

franksters
05-27-2005, 12:29 AM
i love to read in that forum, i think it should definitly stay, there should also be a forum about how to make more cash$$$$

Redballjets88
05-27-2005, 12:38 AM
Then stay out of the forum, douche.

if ya read the vote market thread you would realize i decided that my opinion was bs and im not that much of a newb

Ally_Kat
05-27-2005, 12:39 AM
That's fucking nuts. I guess if the same situation took place down here, she'd go with the JW's as well. The Southern Baptists hold beehive hairdos and long dresses in no regard (PW).

It's like, you have the Pentacostal Women (PW) and the Southern Baptist Women (SBW)....Beehives and browbeat v/s Why don't you cut your fucking hair and browbeat your husband.

Anyway, there's this semi-famous story floating around about this Southern Baptist Grandma (SBG) taking this orphaned kid away from her Pentacostal Daughter-In-Law (PDIL), because she (the SBG) questioned her (the PDIL's) beehive qualities and had already brow-beaten her Southern Baptist Son (SBS).

It's changing now, Atlanta is like the fucking cosmopolitan capitol of the south and the sewers are all fucked up.

best use of letters ever! :D