Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

get rid of the political forum

all it doesn is make roth soldiers pisses at eachother
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD
  • vanzilla
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Yeh, and non, main, the dump, the locker room, the picture gallery, feedback to webmaster....All of those suck too. Get rid of those fucking forums. All people ever do is fight in them.

What a fucking pussy.

DLR7884, would you like to do the honors please?
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• academic punk
      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Yeah, and bring back that douchebag pete while you're at it!

Comment

• vanzilla
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
        Yeah, and bring back that douchebag pete while you're at it!
        And while we're on the subject of douchebags - I miss GAR.

You better unban him or I'm leaving this place. I've warned you for the 543rd time.
        Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
          And while we're on the subject of douchebags - I miss GAR.

You better unban him or I'm leaving this place. I've warned you for the 543rd time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Well done! Subtle, but thorny!!! Hicks'd be proud!

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

What a fucking pussy.
            i know ur dad touched you when you were little but you dont need to take it out on other people

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• vanzilla
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
              i know ur dad touched you when you were little but you dont need to take it out on other people
              Dude, if it means anything to you - I apologize for the pussy comment. I just call 'em as I see 'em.

This place prides itself on freedom of speech. Just because you don't like what is being said to you, or what others are saying about something - doesn't mean it should be permantly erased.

For instance, I'm offended that you made a joke at my expense using child molestation. Guess what? I'm a big boy - I know this is the internet - I couldn't care less.

If you don't like the Front Line, or can't handle the debates, there's a solution: DON'T GO THERE!

If there's anything else we can help you with let me know.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Nobody is REQUIRED to even go INTO that forum.

Van is right. If ya can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen....

I would rather have a place to post that stuff than in non-vh....

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i dont care what is said to me but all i see in the poilitics is people fighting ad being assholes to eachother its b.s.

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

i dont care what is said to me but all i see in the poilitics is people fighting ad being assholes to eachother its b.s.

That's why our parents used to tell us to never discuss politics and religion.

'cause no one in the history of the world has ever changed anyones mind on either subject.

Now realize that there is no God and go vote Democrat.

Comment

• hollywood5150
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Sep 2004

you get rid of the political forum, you might as well remove DLR radio show in boston....

perhaps poeple should learn to respect others opinions..........and those that express them should

learn to express them and back them up with factual information

Comment

• vanzilla
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

Drop by non and check out the flame wars that went on between pete, fab, and Rikk...

Those 3 make anything happening in the front line look like first grade girls fighting on the play ground...really low blows (mostly done by pete and fab - Rikk is a good guy)

Listen Redballs, I see where you're coming from and agree with you to a certain extent. Politics are a very sensitive subject that people passionately defend, so of course it's going to get personal.

But you're not doing yourself any favors by whining over it. Either ignore it or man up and start slinging shit yourself. It's very cathartic.

Censoring members is not the solution.

Comment

• vanzilla
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by academic punk

Now realize that there is no God and go vote Democrat.
                          I thought you were Jehova's Witness (at least that's what your custom title led me to believe?) - Not trying to get into a religious debate or discussion here BTW....

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Let's go there, shall we?

Comment

• hollywood5150
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Sep 2004

i agree with vanzilla...........fuck it .....fuck them......

i am listening to the boston/dlr radio show.....

whatwould dave do (sounds stupid i know) but really respond the way he would ........

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS

Comment

Working...