X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JuniorsGrades
    Roadie
    • Feb 2004

Anybody ever seen the Atomic Punks?

I'm checking them out for my bachelor party this weekend in Cleveland. Are they worth seeing?
    Before I always said I always liked Van Halen with David Lee Roth. Now I have to say I like Van Halen with David Lee Roth & Michael Anthony. It's just too much!
  • TEUFEL HUNDEN
    Groupie
    • Dec 2004

Definitely. Im seeing them July 9th up in Sacramento and they look, sound and act like early VH. They make the music fun again.

Comment

• EbDawson
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Yep!
      "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Hollywood Jesus
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

The closest thing to paradise without a reunion. Partake and have a great time!!!

Eddie would do himself a favor by selling the Van Halen name to these guys. I mean, hell, if he's not gonna do anything with it...
        "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a B-52." - DLR=VH=
        "Rejoice in the wife of your youth. May her breasts satisfy you always." Proverbs 5:18-19.

Comment

• vanzilla
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hollywood Jesus

Eddie would do himself a favor by selling the Van Halen name to these guys. I mean, hell, if he's not gonna do anything with it...
          Amen to that Jesus. Amen to that.
          Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

They are good, but the VH tribute band "Fair Warning" is much better.
            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
              you're either very high, or you're a band member for Fair Warning.

It's obviously 50/50 and I'm leaning towards the latter.
              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Goddammit, when are the Punks gonna play up here again? They haven't been here since 2002
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JuniorsGrades
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2004

I hope it's not the Fair Warning that I saw in the Cleveland area a few years ago cause they stunk....
                  Before I always said I always liked Van Halen with David Lee Roth. Now I have to say I like Van Halen with David Lee Roth & Michael Anthony. It's just too much!

Comment

• Van Squalen
                    Groupie
                    • Mar 2005

Um, no. There's no finer tribute band in the land than the punks. Duh.

Comment

• fatmanwalking
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Apr 2005

I am seeing them in Cleveland as well this weekend. Getting excited since a CVH tour is out of the question.

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

LOL, not.

Comment

• Figs
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Re: Anybody ever seen the Atomic Punks?

Originally posted by JuniorsGrades
                          Anybody ever seen the Atomic Punks?

no

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Christ, Not even! "Fair Warning" blew Atomic Punks off the stage. The Punks Are average at best. Fair Warning has it down to the T on Van Halen. No, I am not a member of Fair warning, but I've seen both..and Fair Warnng is better!
                            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...