PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists tie bomb belt to dog in Iraq

lucky wilbury
05-27-2005, 02:13 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/05/27/wirq27.xml

Terrorists tie bomb belt to dog in Iraq
(Filed: 27/05/2005)

Insurgents in Iraq attached explosives to a dog and tried to blow up a military convoy near the northern oil centre of Kirkuk.

The canine bomb went off but the only casualty was the unfortunate animal, said police. The militants wrapped an explosive belt around the dog and detonated it as the convoy passed through Dakuk, 25 miles south of Kirkuk, said the town's police chief, Col Mohammed Barzaji.

"The dog was torn apart by the explosion which caused neither injury among the soldiers nor any damage."

Col Barzaji said the bomb had been detonated outside a Shia mosque. "Eight suspects have been detained."

This was not the first time that animals have been used in insurgent attacks. In 2003, donkey carts were used to conceal makeshift multiple rocket launchers in a flurry of attacks in Baghdad. Animal carcasses and human corpses have been used to conceal explosives.

FORD
05-27-2005, 03:16 AM
Does the dog get 72 virgin poodles when he gets to Heaven? :(

Nickdfresh
05-27-2005, 08:25 AM
Whose that doggy...all over the window?

4moreyears
05-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Does the dog get 72 virgin poodles when he gets to Heaven? :(

Why don't you become a bomb and you can fuck 72 poochs. Dumb Fuck.

JH

Nickdfresh
05-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Why don't you become a bomb and you can fuck 72 poochs. Dumb Fuck.

JH

Do we have issues today?

FORD
05-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Do we have issues today?

No, he's had issues since I objected to the Coup d'etat on 12/12/2000.

Something about that Chicago water system. It produces some serious fucking psychopaths.

Mishar_McLeud
05-27-2005, 11:55 AM
Back to the story, they've also used a disable kid for a suicide bombing last year. And, these people are called 'rebells' in some European countries :rolleyes:

FORD
05-27-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Mishar_McLeud
Back to the story, they've also used a disable kid for a suicide bombing last year. And, these people are called 'rebells' in some European countries :rolleyes:

Well, obviously then, dogs and disabled kids aren't triggering the bombs themselves. Which means the explosive devices ARE remote-controllable. Which could mean that even the ones planted on supposedly able bodied adult humans are also remote-controlled.

It's MK Ultra. These people are brainwashed and probably have no idea they're wired with explosives, let alone in control of the actual weapon. They tried the test case in this country with that poor pizza delivery dude a few years ago, but he broke the programming too soon and cried out for help.

As for the dog, he was probably protesting a new leash law or something. Gotta watch those militant muslim mutts......

4moreyears
05-28-2005, 12:55 AM
Do we have issues today?

The liberal friends come to his defense. How cute to see you all stick together.

Cathedral
05-28-2005, 03:34 AM
I knew sooner or later it would become tougher and tougher to find a human to wear those belts.
Not to say that there aren't any humans left to do it, but if i were asked/ordered to wear one in the name of Allah i would ask a question,
"So, why haven't you put one of these things on and made the big trip to your eternal rewards?"

Granted i'd be shot for asking that question, but it would beat taking innocent souls with me.
It is very interesting how these Jihadist's claim the Quran praises these suicidal actions when the book in fact considers killing people a sin, and even worse if the suicide takes other lives as well.
The Quran is an awful lot like our own Bible when it comes to the scriptures being taken out of context and molded to fit an extremist point of view.

vo5150
05-28-2005, 04:27 AM
Suicide bobers fear the troll!

vo5150
05-28-2005, 04:28 AM
I mean bombers!

vo5150
05-28-2005, 04:30 AM
I think Sammy flushed the Koran...get him!

vo5150
05-28-2005, 04:32 AM
Or is it Quran? You say tomato, I say tomaato.. Sammy still flushed it.

Cathedral
05-28-2005, 05:49 AM
All terrorist's should be bound, gagged, and then subjected to non-stop Standing Hampton until cheese shoots out their rectums.

Spammy IS the great Satan!

Nickdfresh
05-28-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
The liberal friends come to his defense. How cute to see you all stick together.

Oh, so it appears that I was correct in the beginning that you were just a troll, eh? Can't even register under the same name as you have at the LINKS? I'm not defending anyone, just pointing out what a bitter little clueless hack you seem to be. This forum isn't about your personal hard-on for FORD.

4moreyears
05-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Oh, so it appears that I was correct in the beginning that you were just a troll, eh? Can't even register under the same name as you have at the LINKS? I'm not defending anyone, just pointing out what a bitter little clueless hack you seem to be. This forum isn't about your personal hard-on for FORD.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I never even heard of the links. Never been there one time, honestly. Is it not out of the rhelm of possibility that two people on the planet think Ford is a total asshole? I would bet there are even a few more.

JH