Any grate ideas for the PUNCH of my graduation party next weekend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Any grate ideas for the PUNCH of my graduation party next weekend?

I'll be having my graduation party next weekend - saturday the 4th ( all Army members are welcome! )

Any favourite punch you like to make?

I prefer the ones that are not too sweet...it has to be fresh, however, it has to have some power too.

It'll probably be something pretty simple based on vodka, maybe some liquor or red wine, like in sangria, then some soda or/and fruit drink...but what do you people prefer?
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg
  • The Scatologist
    Sniper
    • Jan 2005

The kind that makes girls unconscious.
    The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
      I'll be having my graduation party next weekend - saturday the 4th ( all Army members are welcome! )

I prefer the ones that are not too sweet...it has to be fresh, however, it has to have some power too.

It'll probably be something pretty simple based on vodka, maybe some liquor or red wine, like in sangria, then some soda or/and fruit drink...but what do you people prefer?
      Well, you've been in Spain... hope you got the recipe for sangria, chicks REALLY dig that. Can't understand why, though... Later on, if you get them in the mood, you may convice a couple of 'em to drink tequila with you. With the salt and lemon, you know the drill. Tequila boom boom. They might be reluctant at first, but after three or four shots, you can't stop them. Let's just say that the last time I did this - it was only me and three other grrrls - one girl was desperately trying to get into the pants of another. But of course, as I said, you may want to separate one or two from the group... but I guess I don't need to be telling you this, banana cowboy.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Antman
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Throw in some Spanish Fly. Do it right, bro!!
        When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Cant go wrong with Alcool. Clear and pretty much odorless alcohol. Great for getting a jump start on the night.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Vodka & Fruit juice. Gotta make the ladies happy!!!

And, Congrats on the graduation!!!

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              Cant go wrong with Alcool. Clear and pretty much odorless alcohol. Great for getting a jump start on the night.
              You can't mess with stuff like that...it has been known to kill...Don't need a "real gone" party. That reminded me of an antique hearse I saw cruising during the Founders Day event this weekend. Was long, black and looked more like a flatter version...said on the back window, "real gone."

Comment

• Golden AWe
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                Vodka & Fruit juice. Gotta make the ladies happy!!!

And, Congrats on the graduation!!!
                Thanks!

Feels a lot better now...the school's finally over and I can keep on working.
                Originally posted by Cato
                Golden, why are you FAT?
                Originally posted by lesfunk
                Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Any grate ideas for the PUNCH of my graduation party next weekend?

Originally posted by Golden AWe

As far as the performing aspect of your punch:

Have you ever heard of "Everclear"?
                  It is a flavorless extremely potent grain alcool.
                  The American equivalent to "Grappa", "Huzo" or "Heiger Myster" (wrong spelling) as far as strenght.

When you pour it in a drink, no one can taste it but they can sure feel it....

The clear alcools like vodka and gin are also better to mix with fruits.

As for the taste:

It is a good idea not to make it too sweet. The sugar is what makes people sick, not the booze (well... hum).

Try to use soury fruits like: grapefruit, natural orange and avoid the red fake juices.
                  Adding club soda will give it some sparkles.

You can add some lemon slices and ho, don't forget the red cherries!

Congratulations on your graduation and,
                  Have lots of fun!

:bottle:
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                  Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                  Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                  [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                  Originally posted by VanHalener
                  ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                  Originally posted by FORD
                  ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Killer party fruit salad...
                    (The mornin' after breakfast) L.O.L.

Chop all your favorite fruits in cubes and let them marinate into ONE of the above mentioned alcools for 24 hours (in the frig.).

Put just enough alcool to cover but not so it's like a soup.

When you take it out to serve, add a little clear soda, like Sprite or if you want to go all out and get really smashed; some more of that same alcool.

Caution: This is very potent because of the fermented fruits... that shall get you shit faced, guaranteed!

Let me know how it went, if you happen to do it?

Good Luck!
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                    Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                    Originally posted by VanHalener
                    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                    Originally posted by FORD
                    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Jungle Juice AKA Jonestown Punch!

Get a new trash can.

Wash it out throughly.

Admission to the party is one pint of any booze and one can of mixer. (don't forget to add water to the ones that need it!)

The mixed fruit idea is good or just cut a small round hole in a watermelon. Fill with a pint of grain liquor and replace the plug. Store in fridge overnight.

The hair of the dog is in the melon!
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• DlocRoth
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Why fuck around?

Liters of Jack.
                        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Mikes Hard Lemonade with lemon sherbert is good on a hot day

I pour a 12 pack in a big bowl and then add sherbert
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Everclear or Golden Grain and generic kool-aid. The shittier the better. You can doll it up with fruit slices and shit, but blackouts WILL happen.

Focus on the amount of GRAIN ALCOHOL you put in the kool aid.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                              You can doll it up with fruit slices and shit, but blackouts WILL happen.

LMAO!
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...